What's new

E3 Expo set for June 10-12, Warners Bros will be there...

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In a little over one month the biggest game show is set to start up. The Electronic Entertainment Expo or "E3". As everyone knows, if there is anything that a developer wants to show off, E3 is the place to do it. Warner Bros will be in attendance leaving the great possibility for NetherRealm Studios to appear.

While this may mean nothing, or this could mean everything. With the next Mortal Kombat title being in the works for some time now, the chances of an announcement trailer are very likely. Will it mean a new Mortal Kombat?

mk10questionmark.jpg

I personally believe that June 10-12 of this year will be an extremely anxious couple of days. Hell, I remember how I felt when watching the Mortal Kombat 2011 trailer (which dropped the day after E3 ended).

What do you guys think? Either way, plan to be watching the streams and listening for news on those days!

http://www.e3expo.com/homepage/

Attachments

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Si. Sin embargo, nunca se puede subestimar chistes de Boon. Podemos estar ReikoRoll'd :(
Jajajajaja, Yo estava hablando portugues, pero yo entendo español porque eres muy similar a mi lingua prima. But i 100% get what you mean, rise your shields or ready the block button to protect yourself against Boon's Attacks :D