What's new

decay's sketchbook

Decay

King of the Bill
you are very talented indeed, you should work for like a horror game company of some sort, i see your drawings can get their full potential there.
Thank you man! I would love to work for nrs, or id software working on the new doom!

Decay

King of the Bill
Was at the metropolitan museum all day yesterday. I was supposed to meet up with a chick and she stood me up (womp womp) but at brought my sketchbook and I ended up drawing a cool sculpture in the Greek artwork room instead. Much more fulfilling than a date lololol. It was done with a mechanical pencil, .5 mm and HB lead. 3.5 hours. Thanks for lookin

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Was at the metropolitan museum all day yesterday. I was supposed to meet up with a chick and she stood me up (womp womp) but at brought my sketchbook and I ended up drawing a cool sculpture in the Greek artwork room instead. Much more fulfilling than a date lololol. It was done with a mechanical pencil, .5 mm and HB lead. 3.5 hours. Thanks for lookin
If u get stood up what chance do the rest of us have?!?

Also that sketchs awesome

E

Eldriken

The detail...fffuuuuuuu...it's insane!

Titanman_88

Adamantium Addiction
I didn't feel like reading through all the comments so if someone asked already I apologize. Do you draw any marvel stuff?

Think I've said so before, but I would kill to have your drawing skills dude. Probably my biggest regret from my college days is that I basically ignored the advice of all my teachers who told us that drawing was what separated the ok 3d artists from the great ones. Since that time I've put more effort into developing them...but I still shake my head at how backward I've gone about it and just how far behind I feel I am. Its really not all that different from going tech crazy in a fighter without first developing your fundamentals, or going crazy on the weight machines while neglecting your core. Anything built off an unsound foundation suffers.

zaf

professor
@Decay Been lurking this thread since you made it. Love coming in here and checking our your stuff. Love the style.
I definitely need to get some ermac artwork done by you sometime =P

Decay

King of the Bill
If u get stood up what chance do the rest of us have?!?

Also that sketchs awesome
Thank you dude.
The detail...fffuuuuuuu...it's insane!
Thanks my brother
I didn't feel like reading through all the comments so if someone asked already I apologize. Do you draw any marvel stuff?
I don't really do comic stuff very often. Thanks for the interest
It amazes me how people can do things like this.

nice man
Lots of practice and patience, I appreciate you checking it out!
Think I've said so before, but I would kill to have your drawing skills dude. Probably my biggest regret from my college days is that I basically ignored the advice of all my teachers who told us that drawing was what separated the ok 3d artists from the great ones. Since that time I've put more effort into developing them...but I still shake my head at how backward I've gone about it and just how far behind I feel I am. Its really not all that different from going tech crazy in a fighter without first developing your fundamentals, or going crazy on the weight machines while neglecting your core. Anything built off an unsound foundation suffers.
You know, you can always get back into it and improve. Drawing is like working out a muscle and it has to be taxed in order to improve. Pick it back up!
@Decay Been lurking this thread since you made it. Love coming in here and checking our your stuff. Love the style.
I definitely need to get some ermac artwork done by you sometime =P
Ermac would be fun to draw and I really appreciate you coming in and looking at the thread. I'll always keep it updated

Reactions: zaf