What's new

cyrax- "death is the only way out"- mk9 online rage quits

Damn at least these quitters last a round. I quit at character select screen when they pick Kung Lao, Raiden, and reptile. I refuse to fight any of those 3 online. Too much BS with the lag.

blues686

Black lantern
Damn at least these quitters last a round. I quit at character select screen when they pick Kung Lao, Raiden, and reptile. I refuse to fight any of those 3 online. Too much BS with the lag.
lmoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i only do that when freddy is picked (until hes patched, then i'll play against him)..

blues686

Black lantern
some more salt!! i got this the other night from our very own tym member rapid.. lol

then i sent my classic "pussi pussi pussi" for rage quitters and this is his response.. lol

my response

his final raging. lol

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Why use the umk3 suit though? Even if no bomb trap its still pre-patch and his command crab is totally different.

Mr. Rager

Mr. IhaveacrushonBi-Han
I've realized something yesterday.
In my opinion, why even learn resets, If you win by a 60 or 70%+ reset, does that mean you REALLY won that fight? like do you really feel you have more skill than the person you just beat? and I dont want to hear that "oh theres a way to get out of every reset" no, no there isn't. cyrax especially. My reset days are done, if I want to beat someone I'm going to do it the right way. or stop playing reset characters untill its patched... just to see what new resets surface.

Rapid

Magical Gaming Wizard
Yup i'm so exposed and embarrassed. But who was salty? I'm not the one who sent the first message, i hardly ever am, but i can talk my fair share of sh*t too. I don't think anyone here really cares, cuz i know that everyone on tym has likely quit out of games and answered their messages as well. Also i like how you only showed one of the messages you sent me, the only one that you were actually A LITTLE BIT civil. Have fun laughing it up with like maybe 2 other people on this entire site who have legitimately never sent negative messages or quit out of a game. Because i'm sure everyone who has played more than 300 games at least has been in that situation too.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Remember what happened when I got called out?

Neither do I.

But im on Rapids side anyway. Fight on!

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Well... i think both of you are idiots, keep your stupid salty beef that no one cares about to yourselves. Also, don't wanna sound like an asshole even though i am but, quitting because someone picks cyrax? really? kinda dumb man, i find no bigger pleasure in gaming than when the odds are stacked against me, but hey that's just me... do you quit everytime people pick reptile, raiden, lao, cage and kabal too?

Rapid

Magical Gaming Wizard
Well... i think both of you are idiots, keep your stupid salty beef that no one cares about to yourselves. Also, don't wanna sound like an asshole even though i am but, quitting because someone picks cyrax? really? kinda dumb man, i find no bigger pleasure in gaming than when the odds are stacked against me, but hey that's just me... do you quit everytime people pick reptile, raiden, lao, cage and kabal too?
First off man, i would have kept it to myself, but i didn't post first. Second, I'm not saying i don't like challenge, "when the odds are stacked" but with Cyrax you lose for the wrong reasons. He hasn't been balanced since release day. No, i don't quit against those other characters, but Cyrax is just unfair, so i quit. Of course you don't quit against a Cyrax, he's your main! Its actually fair for you!

Maxter

Noob
@rapid
cyrax is a cheap ass character, no character should be doing 50%+ combos and have all these tools at the same time

cyrax is not the only character that goes over 50% damage, with one meter there plenties, jsut n case u didnt know, and i'm not gonna explain myself, but if u lose to a cyrax player is not because of cyrax its because he is better than you at the game, also i bet u he can beat you with any other character he uses and you will call him cheap the same way, typical of imperfect mind players, no offense, man but this nerf buff bullshit have to fucking go already

Rapid

Magical Gaming Wizard
cyrax is not the only character that goes over 50% damage, with one meter there plenties, jsut n case u didnt know, and i'm not gonna explain myself, but if u lose to a cyrax player is not because of cyrax its because he is better than you at the game, also i bet u he can beat you with any other character he uses and you will call him cheap the same way, typical of imperfect mind players, no offense, man but this nerf buff bullshit have to fucking go already
Really? You think its fair a character does 73% off one fucking meter? Or a character that can kill you in one combo/reset with 2 or 3 (i don't remember) bars? No that is not fair. 50% off one bar is a stretch considering how hard it is to approach him with that net. Its not like hes an ass character without the damage, he has a great moveset with good normals/specials. The damage is overkill with him, and needs to be toned down. (P.S i'm not talking about the 50%, i'm talking about the 73% to 98% bs)

blues686

Black lantern
I've realized something yesterday.
In my opinion, why even learn resets, If you win by a 60 or 70%+ reset, does that mean you REALLY won that fight? like do you really feel you have more skill than the person you just beat? and I dont want to hear that "oh theres a way to get out of every reset" no, no there isn't. cyrax especially. My reset days are done, if I want to beat someone I'm going to do it the right way. or stop playing reset characters untill its patched... just to see what new resets surface.
exactly my point, thats why i dont use them

blues686

Black lantern
Yup i'm so exposed and embarrassed. But who was salty? I'm not the one who sent the first message, i hardly ever am, but i can talk my fair share of sh*t too. I don't think anyone here really cares, cuz i know that everyone on tym has likely quit out of games and answered their messages as well. Also i like how you only showed one of the messages you sent me, the only one that you were actually A LITTLE BIT civil. Have fun laughing it up with like maybe 2 other people on this entire site who have legitimately never sent negative messages or quit out of a game. Because i'm sure everyone who has played more than 300 games at least has been in that situation too.
lmao u mad bro?

blues686

Black lantern
why u hating on the trolling.. your no fun! shoo fly go away

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
The fact that the last 5 posts were all by the same person should be testament that this thread needs closed.

We get it. You're cool and you make people rage quit. Welcome to the club.

This is so idiotic... Pointless thread to begin with, and even more annoying that I can see how childish certain members of this website are...

Lame...

Creepy00

Noob
Yo blue if you gotta make a thread make it reasonable. This is like your 2nd time posting somethin like this. I bet the next time the mods wont just ignore