What's new

Guide Cyber Sub-Zero Combo & Juggle Thread

I'm not sure why this works, but you can use this combo as a Bomb setup (Yes, even though you already froze them). Just replace the slide with the Bomb of your choice.

The Bomb doesn't seem to be guaranteed. But it does seem to severely limit your opponents options, as u.4 leaves them grounded for a while (long enough to follow up your bomb with a Teleport safely).

I anyone finds a safe way out of this, please let me know.
Pretty sure that any wake-up attack will get you out of the bomb after u4.

holy shit I got it on the 3rd try!
So is that his main BnB?
Yea, it's definitely his most damaging this meterless. Off a random freeze on the ground you can do jump-in punch, 2,1,1+2, u+4~Slide for about 35%.

Also, you can do his bomb trap as a punish if you can land the u+4~Slide

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
ummm how come i haven't seen my BnB... jump punch 2,1~freeze, jump punch, 2,1, 1+2, dash, f1, 3 (38%) and my corner x ray-- jump punch 2,1~freeze, jump punch 2,1, 1+2, neutral jump punch 2,1, 1+2, jump kick, X RAY!!!! 59% used to do 60% or 62% don't remember...

Oh and a 70% with the bomb reset mid screen to corner

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
lol probably because jump punch, 2,1~freeze, jump punch, 2,1,1+2, dash, u.4~Slide does 43%
Tried it...seems pretty inconsistent, maybe it's just me but i got to work 2 times in like 10 minutes. The slide at the end whiffed by almost every single time, and when i finally got it to work it didn't seem any different from what i was doing before, the timing is a pain in the ass. I'll probably stick with the f1, 3 at the end lol. It's not easy to routinely pull it off.

Tried it...seems pretty inconsistent, maybe it's just me but i got to work 2 times in like 10 minutes. The slide at the end whiffed by almost every single time, and when i finally got it to work it didn't seem any different from what i was doing before, the timing is a pain in the ass. I'll probably stick with the f1, 3 at the end lol. It's not easy to routinely pull it off.
Yea it definitely takes practice. But, for what it's worth, I said the exact same thing about 2 weeks ago before I decided to put the work in and get the u+4~Slide down pat. Now I do it 8/10 times (online).

Buffer the dash during the last hit of 2,1,1+2 to make the u4~slide connect.

-M-

Noob
As for your corner x-ray there's still jp 2,1, freeze, bd, jp, 2,1,1+2, jump back kick, 2,1,1+2, jump kick, x-ray ... which if memory serves does more damage, though I could be wrong. Yeah, definitely worth learning either the u4, slide or dash dash 2,1,1+2, dash b+2,2, slide. Though unless you're trying to carry them to the corner, the first option is probably better since they're the same damage and it gives less opportunity to breaker out.

39% midscreen

j.p 21~iceball j.p 21 1+2 dash twice 34 slide

a bit tricky with the dashing and the negative edge, most of the time a bomb will come out but if you get it down, it will be worth it.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I am loving this combo:

Jp, 2, 1, iceball, jp, 2, 1, 1+2, dash, U+4, slide - 43% midscreen meterless

I love the fact that I can replace the slide with medium bomb and get a nice bomb trap going :D

I am loving this combo:

Jp, 2, 1, iceball, jp, 2, 1, 1+2, dash, U+4, slide - 43% midscreen meterless

I love the fact that I can replace the slide with medium bomb and get a nice bomb trap going :D
It's good to take note of how your opponent responds to the medium bomb. If they always roll backward to avoid it, throw a far bomb once in a while. If they always try to get up quicky and jump forward, throw out a close bomb. This makes your opponent think even more, and can force mistakes like punishable wake-up attacks.

SWBeta

TYMCP 1 and 2 Creator
If SWBeta isn't going to update that first post, are we better off making another combo thread updated with what we have so far so people aren't just posting their combos without reading the thread?
I'll update the first post soon. I've been a bit busy with something, but I'll update the post in a few days.

Kweli

Noob
What are the best combo options after a teleport. I realize its slow so ive been sticking to sweeps and parries. What do you guys do?

Also, the 2, 1, 2+1, dash, U4 = You can do an immediate BB3 and he will release a bomb while still in the air. The opponent will have to wakeup with a bomb at their feet

What are the best combo options after a teleport. I realize its slow so ive been sticking to sweeps and parries. What do you guys do?

Also, the 2, 1, 2+1, dash, U4 = You can do an immediate BB3 and he will release a bomb while still in the air. The opponent will have to wakeup with a bomb at their feet
I rarely use teleport unless I anticipate an enemy projectile or need to avoid something else. Doing it strictly to start offense doesn't work too much for me. I stick with parry or jumping backwards into a dive kick

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
CSUBZ's teleport is, like Cyrax's, not that safe. So I just use it when I freeze fullscreen to get my bnb.
If you wanna get closer to opponent you can just use dive kicks since it pretty much kontrols air (unless a few matchups).

xxvic1ousxx

Awake and Dreaming...
Pretty sure that any wake-up attack will get you out of the bomb after u4.
Can't most wake-up attacks be blocked and punished?

In any case, I don't think the bomb hitting is that important. What's important is limiting your opponent to predictable circumstances, so that it's easier to continue pressuring them.