What's new

Current Injustice Tier List by Forever King

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
I'm 100% sure WW loses to aqua.
Aqua loses to Kf imo but it could be even. Also adam beats aqua.
I think supes wins all his mus or goes even with whole cast.
adam loses to supes and maybe WW imo.

And John Stewart is top 5. aha

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
foxy himself had told me 2 months ago and i play the matchup both online and offline
But Rico says he plays Foxy online and beats him

So what do you say to that lol

I honestly think it's a 5-5 matchup. I think all 4 characters at the top of my tier list all go 5-5 with eachother

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'd say its a cross-ocean connection. Don't get me wrong, I connect to mustard just fine but even I know offline he would body me out for free. I wouldn't win the 3 matches I usually ever do. :(

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I'm 100% sure WW loses to aqua.
Aqua loses to Kf imo but it could be even. Also adam beats aqua.
I think supes wins all his mus or goes even with whole cast.
adam loses to supes and maybe WW imo.

And John Stewart is top 5. aha
We're going to have to talk about some of those. Especially Adam losing to Supes, that's a bold statement to make

But I do agree with you on John Stewart being awesome lol

CD jr

Noob
Bro seriously, she's a beast. Who do you think she loses to? lol
I know she a beast or else I wouldn't be using her. But she has at least!! 3-4 bad match ups aquaman being the worst. MMH, ZOD, Batman, and possibly green lantern but I gotta play a high level lantern to give final judgement.

Funny, I've never actually seen someone make a tier list that I could 100 % agree with. I'd always have at least 1 or 2 characters I'd place higher or lower....

But everything in this list seems good. Not that my opinion carries any weight at all here, but I 100 % agree: well done sir :)

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
We're going to have to talk about some of those. Especially Adam losing to Supes, that's a bold statement to make

But I do agree with you on John Stewart being awesome lol
I've always said it just never on here. But yeah I 100% think supes beats adam. 5-5 minimum.
Also I think superman beats WW.
I also think gl vs ww seems very 5-5 but it could be gl favor. He keeps her out pretty well.
just an opinion.

HAL is top 15 aha

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I don't. But tournament plYers are not the best players . They just have opportunity to go to different events. If other people have that opportunity his game fame wouldn't be all that
So you are the best Injustice player in the world, you just decide not to show up to events.

Thank god though, otherwise you'd just win everything every time and it'd be unfair!

INB4 goes to a major and gets his asshole blown into the stars.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I don't. But tournament plYers are not the best players . They just have opportunity to go to different events. If other people have that opportunity his game fame wouldn't be all that
So it's just a coincidence that the top tournament players body 99% of the people they run into online? Is this supposed to be like you teaching me something?

I've been playing online in mk/injustice for 2 years. I've been training online and offline with reo for those same 2 years. Out of everyone I've played, online and offline, reo is one of the best players in both of these games. He's also more of an online warrior than me lol.

Can you name these supposed godlike Shazam players that make him A tier? I don't think I've ever had trouble with online Shazam players, yet reo makes me think it could be a bad matchup for my character at a high level.