What's new

Current Injustice Tier List by Forever King

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
The same can be said with other characters...Zod, Ares, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing...even Zatanna...not every character can be Green Lantern or Superman...and that's a good thing.
Zatanna is not top tier. Also have you ever played as Wonder Woman? She takes skill... Really. Nothing like OMG this character is hard af... Well... Se is not hard, she needs a brain :)

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
lol what even is this

on a sort of serious note, i've been thinking shazam is underrated but there's no way he's A tier right now.
Sorry he is. Go online and ply injustice. Good Shazam players. Tournament offline only u will not see as much good Shazam player as u play online.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Deathstrokes way too low down. Should be the middle at least. Ares at the bottom? Come on, he gets 40% damage with no meter, has unblockable setups, easy as shit to use, Ares should be in the middle.

Good list though besides those two.
How the hell does Ares get 40% no meter? I can't even get over 40% midscreen with meter unless it's off a jump in, and any character can do that

CD jr

Noob
It's not just from online matches, it's from the tools she has too lol. She has sick rushdown and probably the best corner game out of all the characters. 45% meterless combos everytime she touches you, she almost never needs to use her meter. Her Otg + on block corner shit. She has almost everything lol. Who beats her? I think Batman maybe beats her, but that's about it. I don't think she really loses to anyone
You don't "THINK" she has bad match ups lol ok king

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Zatanna is not top tier. Also have you ever played as Wonder Woman? She takes skill... Really. Nothing like OMG this character is hard af... Well... Se is not hard, she needs a brain :)
I never said anything about the characters I mentioned to be top. Just learning curves.

move batgirl up 1 then mmh up 2. doomsday isnt as good as sinestro batgirl or mmh, mmh has no weaknesses

deathstroke is a better char then doomsday harley raven and maybe zatanna, bane is not THAT low hes, hes pretty decent with some awful matchups but he wins a lot of them including against green lantern

otherwise i like

some1 tell me a matchup MMH loses. I don't think he has a losing fight which is why i have him #1 with like 7 others in the same tier below? flash maybe? grundy bane doomsday? all even imo

batman has a losing fight

black adam has a losing fight

ww has 1

superman might lose to ba and mmh

aquaman imo loses to ba and maybe reset frost (though i entirely see kings point on him being the best, it makes sense)

zod imo is amazing but frost has him and maybe aqman

bane is definetly not bottom tier, hes a solid character who cant deal with superman and black dickhead

August

yssalc sa lleh
I dunno what you guys are talking about but Zatanna is the best character in the game, hands down...

...if she has infinite meter. Kappa

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I believe MMH should be higher. Same with Bane and BG. Batman is top 5 for sure. All in all though, solid chart.

Spacepopsicle

Cool Beans
I actually think it anyone wins its shazam. He has a lot of anti-lex tools.
I usually switch to Lex if they also pick Shazam to avoid mirror and I have to agree he's very effecient at breaking the shield and avoiding all the traps, sorry for tracking Lex and Shazam all over this thread lol

sgZick

Noob
Its a good list, 3 placements I disagree on:

- Batgirl to low
- Bane to low
- Zatanna to high (that one maybe to early to tell)