What's new

CSZ Players are Awsome

Enenra

Go to hell.
True fact is true. Hell, I have trouble beating SZ with Sektor (dont' ask why cuz I don't have an awnser).
Dog, I want to pick up CSZ now. See what you did to me? I'm already trying to learn Scorpion, and now I want to main the Predator lookin' dude.

SZ can be tough for Sektor, as it's only 4-6 in Sektor's favor midscreen, but it's like 8-2 SZ's favor in the corner.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
No Sub in MK10 means no sales. CSZ? Nobody will remember him....
Fine he can stay... But no Ice Clones

Dog, I want to pick up CSZ now. See what you did to me? I'm already trying to learn Scorpion, and now I want to main the Predator lookin' dude.

SZ can be tough for Sektor, as it's only 4-6 in Sektor's favor midscreen, but it's like 8-2 SZ's favor in the corner.
Yea corner suck for Sek against pretty much anyone, let alone SZ. And if your up for it, do it. He's fun as hell to play and IMO deserves more credit than most people give him.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
The second SZ ice clones just throw out some ex bombs. And you got your self a free way in.

Flagg

Noob
Yes, yes we are.

Even though I hardly post in the CSZ forums, he is still hands down my favourite/most played character.

Incidently, not to change the subject too much, how do you feel about his match up with Sonya? I think it's at least 5-5, maybe 5.5 in his favour.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Yes, yes we are.

Even though I hardly post in the CSZ forums, he is still hands down my favourite/most played character.

Incidently, not to change the subject too much, how do you feel about his match up with Sonya? I think it's at least 5-5, maybe 5.5 in his favour.

At best its a 5.5 in CSZ's favor. But Sonya controls the pace of the match-up.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Yes, yes we are.

5-5 or 5.5-4.5 Sonya IMO. Sonya can zone CSZ quite effectivly and up close their pretty evenly matched in the Match-up.

I made a MU thread a while back, it has every fighter (exept kano, quan, and sheeva)

http://testyourmight.com/threads/my-opinion-csz-mu-thread-discussion.14569/

Frigid_Alloy

Their blood will freeze in my hands!
You don't see many good CZSs online..... that is the main reason I enjoy him so much. So tricky....and many ragequits.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
At the end of the day, SZ is jelly, lets be honest.

CSZ controls the map with his bombs, teleports, has a much bigger ice sword than SZ (bitches love big ice swords), has dive kicks.
Human soul? pfff gimme a bad ass Predator looking costume over that any day!

What does SZ have? He hides behind his clones like a coward. And his combos have him spreading his legs way too much, seriously go check