What's new

CRATHEN WINS GRIMREAPERS MKXL PS4 TOURNAMENT

Semensatch

DevilApes
Congrats to my friend Crathen..he is insane but all players were so good!!! I followed challonge but where i can see the top8 stream? Thx... and good job..the EU community is alive!

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Really good stuff and well ran tourney

Since it was the first big online tourney I gave you all the honor of not being top 8 so other people could have a chance to win
No need to thank me

Props to @Crathen that I was rooting for since early as you can see he's a monster when on form
But @Jupe did not make it easy for him at all

@rubmytaco and GR amazing job shit ran smoothly

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
I really need to thank all the players involved for sticking to the rules and helping me make this one of the best online tournaments ever (in my opinion). Everything ran smoothly and we only had one person not show up. If it weren't for the lost footage I would be over the moon. Hopefully we can pull this off again soon!

I really need to thank all the players involved for sticking to the rules and helping me make this one of the best online tournaments ever (in my opinion). Everything ran smoothly and we only had one person not show up. If it weren't for the lost footage I would be over the moon. Hopefully we can pull this off again soon!
im winning this next time

Deakins

Twitch & Youtube: Mr Deakins
Its a pity the top 8 is lost, maybe its cause the stream chat turned blue :)

With it being lost I think its made this tournament abit more special if you were there watching it at the time.

I saw someone mention that this tournament got so many people because of the prize money, don't know if that's true or not but I joined to get more tournament experience and to get a chance to play some of the best Europe has to offer without having to travel and spend the money to do so.

Weather its free to enter or not, prize or no prize if im available ill be at as many of these PS4 Europe tournaments as possible

Well organised, fun night, look forward to the next one, thank you again to all organisers, and well done to the top 8's and champ.