What's new

CQC Skills Tournament (USA PSN)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
gamemk and Dookie, I'll extend your deadline till Friday midnight since there was a snag in the first round. Please be ready to go then.

dciguy01 said:
Gamemk advances over jesse89202 since jesse has not been responding to Gamemk over the past 3 days. Gamemk will play a reserve player in his place. This means...

Gamemk VS Gonzo. Please have your match completed ASAP. Dookie will play the winner.

R1RYDA just confirmed the match is not going to get done. Since both john and RYDA have been online and posting in this thread, both have shown they were trying to get this done, which means I have no choice but to issue a double DQ. Since we have no other reserves, Seriouz-bizniz will have to play the highest scoring losing player from round one (Cuko).

Seriouz VS Cuko in round 2.
I been trying to get at him since the first week of the tourney and gamemk wasn't online at all. He didn't even respond here in the board shortly after. I had something come up in life these past weeks and I couldn't wait any longer. I was afraid of something like this after but I tried.. good luck to gamemk!

why are people still signing up for tourneys who end up being no-shows?

@john, this is the second tourney you signed up for in 3 weeks that you did a no-show in,between raw and cmk. why are you signing up for tourneys then not showing up or even replying to people looking for you online?

@DCI, can me and gamemk have until midnight saturday night to finish our matches?

haha its happened to me in 2 tourny's in a row now haha, get an opponent and they cant play. we should make it where you have to sign in and post something saying when you can play once the brackets are posted in 2 days otherwise you're kicked from the tourny

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
dookiebrain said:
why are people still signing up for tourneys who end up being no-shows?

@john, this is the second tourney you signed up for in 3 weeks that you did a no-show in,between raw and cmk. why are you signing up for tourneys then not showing up or even replying to people looking for you online?

@DCI, can me and gamemk have until midnight saturday night to finish our matches?
Deadline extended to Saturday midnight for gamemk/Dookie. The championship match MUST be played by the end of Sunday night. Period.

R1RYDA714 said:
haha its happened to me in 2 tourny's in a row now haha, get an opponent and they cant play. we should make it where you have to sign in and post something saying when you can play once the brackets are posted in 2 days otherwise you're kicked from the tourny
Good idea. We should institute something like this for future tourneys. I know people don't do it intentionally, but it's bullshit to signup for a tournament and then no-show. We can discuss more at length later.

ninjalord said:
jesse, i was on, like, the first day of the tournament; in fact, i think i messaged dciguy about playing a game of mk2, because you weren't on. i looked at your psn id a few days after that and it said you hadn't been on in a while. finally, when we were on at the same time i messaged you, but you didn't respond. you did send me a message on here, but i couldn't go on that day. sorry to hear about your personal issues, we just couldn't cross paths.
Yeah nothing horrific personal stuff don't be sorry lol. I just been busy. Next time.

ninjalord said:
what time does serious want to play the match?

Yo GameMK congrats bro!..we can play Tuesday anytime if thats cool. just send me a friend request (seriouz-bizniz) and the best of luck to you man!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Normally its one day for championship, but ill extend to Monday bc of the holiday.

GameMK is the CQC champion he won 8-2 he was the better man clearly and i take nothing away from him...congratulations on the victory champ! your close quarters was solid!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Congrats to gamemk on the tourney win. I haven't played you in a while, but I know your CQC is superb. Thanks to those who participated. Hopefully we can get greater participation in future ones.