What's new

CQC Skills Tournament (USA PSN)

shit, I always get matched up against dudes from the west coast.. lol.

Anyway man, i'll try to catch you around 4:30 EST when i get home from work.

ggs to Cuko, i won 7-4. that was pretty damn hard to play without specials. we managed to do it though, we did have to start over as soon as we started our first match because the first thing i did in round 1 was a dive kick with lao, it was instant reaction. anyway, we did it. ggs, Cuko your rush down is very hard to get out of, i played mostly defense the whole time. vggs.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Gamemk advances over jesse89202 since jesse has not been responding to Gamemk over the past 3 days. Gamemk will play a reserve player in his place. This means...

Gamemk VS Gonzo. Please have your match completed ASAP. Dookie will play the winner.

R1RYDA just confirmed the match is not going to get done. Since both john and RYDA have been online and posting in this thread, both have shown they were trying to get this done, which means I have no choice but to issue a double DQ. Since we have no other reserves, Seriouz-bizniz will have to play the highest scoring losing player from round one (Cuko).

Seriouz VS Cuko in round 2.

dciguy01 said:
Gamemk advances over jesse89202 since jesse has not been responding to Gamemk over the past 3 days. Gamemk will play a reserve player in his place. This means...

Gamemk VS Gonzo. Please have your match completed ASAP. Dookie will play the winner.

R1RYDA just confirmed the match is not going to get done. Since both john and RYDA have been online and posting in this thread, both have shown they were trying to get this done, which means I have no choice but to issue a double DQ. Since we have no other reserves, Seriouz-bizniz will have to play the highest scoring losing player from round one (Cuko).

Seriouz VS Cuko in round 2.
we all get a double-elim? so no matter what, we get a second chance if we lose?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
dookiebrain said:
we all get a double-elim? so no matter what, we get a second chance if we lose?
That'd be fine if they played and lost, but some people didn't even play their first round matchup.

just finished my game with Cuko by the skin of my teeth i won 7-6 although i would've loved to see who really won the last match if he hadn't air thrown me with scorp. I hate for him to lose the last match by a careless mistake but he gave me tough matches...GGS bro!

btw kung lao is so gay playing him using CQC

CUKO28

Noob
Dam air throw. GG's Biz!
You did awesome in not doing not even 1 special move lol. I did 2 lol crap
Biz takes it 7-6

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Gj seriouz. Not even one special? I think he did one raiden teleport against me but that's it. Good luck in the championship!

wait so Im in against gamemk?

if so thats fine with me. I have to work tonight, but Ill be on around 1030pm Central Time and I can be on all night after that.
add me gamemk, if that time frame wont work for you Ill also be free all day tomorrow up until about 5pm (CT)

PSN- Kraptile

dciguy01 said:
Gj seriouz. Not even one special? I think he did one raiden teleport against me but that's it. Good luck in the championship!
Thanks man i appreciate it!!..I'm gonna need it

dookiebrain said:
congrats seriouz on making it to the finals.
Thanks bro! good luck on in the semis

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
dookiebrain said:
when does round 2 end?
Check main page, I updated it. Dookie, I won't penalize you if Gamemk/Gonzo are having match trouble.

well I have been on all night. its 440 now in Chitown and im passin out.
I sent GameMk a friend req. but I guess I missed him

ill try tomorrow

hey guys got my games in with GameMK. the results were 10-3 in his favor.
Great games to him, good luck the rest of the way man.