What's new

Guide Corner Meterless JIP Combo Compendium for Full Cast

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I THINK for Freddy, % wise it's:

JP > B12U1 > NJP > U3 > F421 xx EN Ground Spike > JP > F421 xx Close Spike > Uppercut 55%

I'm pretty sure that's as high as he can go.

Maybe replace the NJP with another u3 but that shit is hard.
for now, we're just doing meterless. but thanks for the info!

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Off the top of my head for baraka

Jip 2,2 1+2 b31 b11 spin spin

(can also replace last spin with F4 for reset, but height dependent.)

Edit: Im confused, it says BnB but it also says max damage?

also you can add an U3 in between the b31 and b11 in my combo.
do you have damage % with and without the u3?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
not as sure about this one, and it might be only one of the corners?

Cyber Sub Zero:

JP > 21 xx Freeze > JP > 21 1+2 > NJP xx Dive Kick > Backwards Uppercut > 34 > 33 xx Slide 52%

Quan Chi meterless:

jip, b2,1(x3), b1 xx trance, 1,1 xx sky drop
I think that:

JIP, B21, B21, B21, B11~Trance, JIP, B11~Mid Rune (details below on how to land a JIP after Trancing in the corner) does 46% and is his highest corner combo.

The triple B21 isn't really practical in my opinion though, so for a BnB, I would say:

JIP, B21~Trance, JIP, B21 > B21 > B11~Far Rune 44% (this actually works mid screen--Quan's only corner specific combo that is better than his mid screens is listed above)

To land either of these combos at the % listed, you'll need to JIP them after Trance, but when this happens in the corner, you'll need to hop over them, dash, and then JIP. You'll actually finish the combo going out of the corner towards mid screen.

Would you agree Admiral?

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Sektor max damage
1, 2, B1, B2, 1, 1, 2, B2, 1, 1, 2, Flame Burner (47%, 12 Hits)

I don't have damage with jip though.
can you re-do this with regard to the commas? I can't tell if the first b2, then 1 is the string b21, or a single b2 then a jab. Thanks!

EGP Wonder_Chef

can you re-do this with regard to the commas? I can't tell if the first b2, then 1 is the string b21, or a single b2 then a jab. Thanks!
JP > 12B1 > B21 > 12 > B21 > 12 xx Flame 49%

also I think for Johnny:

JP > 21F2 > B3 > 2 2 2 2 2 > 11 > 11 > 13 xx Nut Punch 46%

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Rain 43 bubble, forward uppercut, 43 geyser, 43 lightning, deep jump kick, 43 geyser. 57% if I remember correctly. More practical without the deep jump kick for 55% bnb

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
its possible to land two u3's after B12U1 in corner with freddy ? oO never seen it , even if yes it must be very hard and impractical

EGP Wonder_Chef

I'm also not as sure about this one but for Jax:

JP > F413 > D1 > 1 1 1 1 1 1 > F4 xx Gotcha Grab 43%

definitely could be wrong, but it's something to have until something better pops up

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Kung Lao: jp, 2, 4 / Spin - Jump Kick / Dive Kick - Back Jump Kick / Teleport 3 - 1, 1, 2, 1 - 2, 4, 1+3: 2 (43%)
A harder combo...jp / Teleport late 3, 2, 4 / Spin...and same as above for 50%