What's new

CONFIRMED: Mortal Kombat X Character Reveal Set for Injustice Finals, "I STAND WATCH FOR ETERNITY"

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
They're gonna remake Meat and he's gonna be a recolor ninja with meat powers; Meatball projectiles, turning into ground beef for teleports, wrapping people in bacon, all that good shit. Get hype.
Is it bad that I could make so many bad jokes about this post. I just imagined a red ninja throwing meatballs at people!

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
They're gonna remake Meat and he's gonna be a recolor ninja with meat powers; Meatball projectiles, turning into ground beef for teleports, wrapping people in bacon, all that good shit. Get hype.

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.

Omg this shit got me dying at work. This post just made my day hahaha!
Yeah yeah I know. I get easily amused.

JwabHDTV

Get Cage'd
I'm pretty sure it's Raiden. But, everyone keeps on telling me he is revealing more than one so I expect Fujin. Also, that quote makes me think we'll get something story wise.

Goldi

Noob
I get the impression it's someone who is doing exactly that - just watching. That there's a chance this character isn't a playable one, just part of the plot.

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Raiden? Fujin? Hmmm Nightwolf? I don't know. It could very well be a brand new elder god that replaced Raiden. Maybe it's not even an elder god. I kind of hope Raiden is killed off in story mode. I mean MKX goes pretty deep into the future, surely Raiden wants to kick back and enjoy retirement.

Last edited:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I'm pretty sure it's Raiden. But, everyone keeps on telling me he is revealing more than one so I expect Fujin. Also, that quote makes me think we'll get something story wise.
It will probably be a semi-cinematic reveal + gameplay. It will focus on one character, but he/she will be fighting one or two characters that we haven't seen yet, quick-cut kind of thing. That's how they roll over at NRS ChiTown.

Dark

Noob
How could it be Raiden? If he was banished or something after MK9, and comes back in MKX, at the most he was only gone for 25 years. Hardly an eternity.