What's new

Confession Time: Have You Ever Used a Dwarf Account In Ranked?

Have you ever used a dwarf account in ranked?

• Yes and I showed no mercy!

• Nah brah.

Results are only viewable after voting.

leoj89

Noob
Is it a glitch or does it purposely do that
I thinks its a glitch. It usually reset after 1000 give or take. I think it might have something to do with mobile game link but I'm not sure. I know you've must have seen lvl 80 people with an extremely low w/l ratio. Its supper frustrating that my true win number is hidden in online kombat history.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I never thought it was that damn serious to create a new account especially for stats, find that kinda weird/pathetic honestly (Feel The same about players who dashboard in CoD) . Ppl use to do this on MK9 alot. Lol like seriously if it comes to that just take a break from the game or something..Life doesn't depend on those weak ass MK stats :rolleyes: but to each his own I guess..

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
I never thought it was that damn serious to create a new account especially for stats, find that kinda weird/pathetic honestly (Feel The same about players who dashboard in CoD) . Ppl use to do this on MK9 alot. Lol like seriously if it comes to that just take a break from the game or something..Life doesn't depend on those weak ass MK stats :rolleyes: but to each his own I guess..
You do realize that once you get to a certain level, you have almost no choice because you end up playing the same 10-15 people over and over again. It's not about stats. I have an overall 70% win rate and 90% King of Hill win rate on my main account. So for me it was about having fun and variety.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I find playing people who are much worse than me at the game boring. I'd rather play people of roughly the same level as me

E

Eldriken

You do realize that once you get to a certain level, you have almost no choice because you end up playing the same 10-15 people over and over again. It's not about stats. I have an overall 70% win rate and 90% King of Hill win rate on my main account. So for me it was about having fun and variety.
Your level doesn't dictate who you fight. Where are you getting this from? I've been in the 70s (currently at 78) for a while now and I've fought like 500 different people. Sure, I run into the same folks every now and again, but so what?

To be on topic: Nope. Never done it. I see no point in it, really.

champdee

Noob
I honestly never did this... but I once tried in mk9 purely to learn smoke under darkfire756 (i think) but I just ended up basically mastering mk9 sub

So I can see why people do it or why it may be a god idea though, mainly just to practice up characters.. well that's my experience at least, this game I never have though

SOULWARRIOR 71K

Your level doesn't dictate who you fight. Where are you getting this from? I've been in the 70s (currently at 78) for a while now and I've fought like 500 different people. Sure, I run into the same folks every now and again, but so what?

To be on topic: Nope. Never done it. I see no point in it, really.
I get paired up with the same set of people all the time. This only started happening once I got to a high level (88). I can literally name the 5-10 people I will play during any given session. If it was every now and again it would be one thing. But for me it's not.

E

Eldriken

I get paired up with the same set of people all the time. This only started happening once I got to a high level (88). I can literally name the 5-10 people I will play during any given session. If it was every now and again it would be one thing. But for me it's not.
Why would your level have anything to do with it? It doesn't represent skill in any way. You could never go online and hit level 100. It's just a coincidence.

KiD INsAnitY

Nope not at all.. Im lvl 50 something and I get matched with ppl anywhere from lvl 20 to lvl 80.. Soo

SOULWARRIOR 71K

Nope not at all.. Im lvl 50 something and I get matched with ppl anywhere from lvl 20 to lvl 80.. Soo
I'm a level 88 and consistently get matched up with generally the same people with a few randoms sprinkled in here and there so......? I'm talking about my own experience.

KiD INsAnitY

I'm a level 88 and consistently get matched up with generally the same people with a few randoms sprinkled in here and there so......? I'm talking about my own experience.
Well that's a personal problem.. If making another account got rid of it then like I said To each his own.

SOULWARRIOR 71K

Well that's a personal problem.. If making another account got rid of it then like I said To each his own.
It did. I got paired up with completely new people (out of 84 matches, I played a familiar name once). So to people who say your level has nothing to do with how matchmaking works (at least some of the time), just does not ring true. On another note, I have 2 accounts. The second one was not made for this, but proved useful for this purpose lol. As long as you have one xbox live gold account, all other accounts on your system automatically have the same privileges.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Smurfing isn't really bad in this game. The game seems to match you with ANYONE regardless of skill (shit matchmaking) so it doesn't really do anything except for make people underestimate you. If you smurf in games like league and whatnot you're just an asshole.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Not exactly the same, but when I started using a new account to play the american version of the game, it was funny how people said in the mic..." this Kenshi noob is going to lose", and ragequitted after the first match xD