What's new

Confession Time: Have You Ever Used a Dwarf Account In Ranked?

Have you ever used a dwarf account in ranked?

• Yes and I showed no mercy!

• Nah brah.

Results are only viewable after voting.

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
And if so, how did you do?

I'll go first: yes. Did it for the first time today. Went 83-1 (with Cyrax). It felt glorious. I have issues.

Edit: I'm mad that my only loss was due to a glitch where Jason reversed my controls and it stayed that way for the whole match.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how it's negative, I mean yeah I guess some casual players might care about the "rankings" but everyone on this site should be well enough informed to know that they don't mean shit. When I was playing SF in its "broken" matchmaking I wanted to see the opponents with the most points possible, because getting my ass kicked by the best players available to me is the easiest way to improve my game. So if someone is "smurfing" vs me I don't care, all I care about is what I'm doing wrong and how to make them make mistakes.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
Yeah but only because my ps plus expired on my main account. Of course since it was not my main account I had no DLC so I could not smurf with Alien and I had to go Blood God.
12-1 only losing one because I forgot I had a pizza in the oven mid match and had to leave. Got mad once I realized I had a loss then stopped

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
I'm not sure how it's negative, I mean yeah I guess some casual players might care about the "rankings" but everyone on this site should be well enough informed to know that they don't mean shit. When I was playing SF in its "broken" matchmaking I wanted to see the opponents with the most points possible, because getting my ass kicked by the best players available to me is the easiest way to improve my game. So if someone is "smurfing" vs me I don't care, all I care about is what I'm doing wrong and how to make them make mistakes.
I was just joking my good man. It's a quote from Heavyweights.

Tweedy

Noob
Ranked on this game is too terrible to care about something like that tbh.

My biggest problem is that it's best of 1. It feels like a crap shoot. Even best of 3 sucks on this game.

It's definitely better than SFV. On SFV I just load up games, people fly around the screen with heavy rollback, and eventually a result is shown on the screen. It's like playing with a blindfold on sometimes.

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
Not for MK, but I have smurfed in Leauge, DotA, and a little bit for BlazBlue... I felt kinda bad in the kiddie pool for BB, but I'm not a Carl player for a reason.

leoj89

Noob
I use rank as quick play. It's hard to take that mode serious when it resets your win/lose ratio after every couple hundred matches.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I involuntarily smurfed when PC deleted my save file after a patch. Not gonna lie though, it was fun when people underestimated me and played a character they were bad with, followed by them quickly selecting their main in the second match.

You my friend are a wise man, I like you

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I like facing those accounts. It's pleases me with great satisfaction and joy that I add to their losses.

Oh yes. It pleases me so.