What's new

Confess Your Dirty MK2011 Secrets

Whenever anybody asks me something IRL i do a cage impersanation from MKD "Lay it on me Raiden!"

I make cunninlingus tongue movements when inputting a lengthy combo

I HATE Kung Lao/Lui Kang more than anything

I often curse myself when I drop a combo.

I pick my nose during animations >_>

Also, I am currently in plans to assassinate the one known as Raiden. Thunder take you my ass. Thunder take him ~_~

All kidding aside, whenever I see someone choose Raiden I let out a big SIGH and go 'Here we go again...'

Flawed-
I've been flawlessed a total of 3 times in MK9

Twice to King Quiles (#2 on Player Matches XBL) and once to Shwickid. He's one of King's friends. He uses a mean Raiden.

Slego

The Saltan of Salt
I think it's funny how everyone thinks Kitana's ugly, if she walked in your house right now you would shit your pants in awe and you know it.

I rage and swear and immediately turn into a poor sport when I play against scorpion for the 1874736417345th time.

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
Got a terrible record, 123 and 350 sumthin. Still don't care, cuz try every character, and Im free lol.

1.Every fighting game i play i ALWAYS main a Female Character. if the game dosent have a female character in it thats cool looking or w/e i WILL NOT PLAY IT LOL >.>'
2.I would marry Mileena in a heartbeat!!
3. i have at least 20-25 pics of mileena in my cellphone
4.my goal is to be the best mileena player in Florida!
5.the first time i seen Mileena's intro it gave me a woodie LOL.! "Let us dance''

elPollo_Diablo

In The Lab
apparently I'm a masochist for playing this damn game online
it seems I like lag on an astronomical level
so much so, that I swear I've had at least 4 bleeding ulcers during my first 100 matches
and here I am.....crawling my way back
oh
and everytime I see a Scorpion or Ermac, I take a shot of whiskey to ease the pain of the monotony

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Not a dirty secret but an epic fail lol. Was playing ranked the other day and came across a scrubby skorpion (90% of psn in ranked) and I trashed him with sheeva and in the second round finished him off with my xray. I didnt bother doing the fatality or finishing him off and I turned to my pc and listened to some music. About a minute later I turn back and seem him fighting me, he must have had a sliver of health left and it was on the last round and I had no health to do anything :mad:

Zebster

How's my volume?
Finally checked out Sonya's damage model in the Nekropolis and gagged at seeing how much more severe her damage is compared to the others. Her right hand is missing so much flesh you can see the bone, same with her left knee, and her right arm has flesh hanging off of it. Eeyuck...

Neclord

Noob
- Sometimes I play with my friend some 2vs2 matches online. And when I use Quan Chi and finish a round with a Trance into X-Ray combo I point a finger at the screen and say: "You will serve me in the Netherrealm!"

Sometimes I'll purposely end a combo early with raiden instead of superman finish off the last juggle if I feel I'm using too much superman in that fight.

I stopped using smoke bc too many really bad smoke players taught everyone how to play a good defense vs him.

At work I make people watch videos of my combos when I know damn well they don't care or even know the game.

My 5 year old son stages fights between woody and buzz lightyear that always end with "FINISH HIM!" and buzz's head being unattached

My 18 month old son is named raiden (named before mk9 was announced)

Our new son coming in august will be named Jaxon Cage (cage middle name was my idea, jax was my wife's and she didnt know it was a mk character until she decided she really wanted it THEN I told her lol)