What's new

Confess Your Dirty MK2011 Secrets

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Wasn't exactly sure where to place this thread so I apologize if it needs to be moved. I almost posted in the character forums because a lot of people post about specific characters.

I decided on here because there isn't a whole lot of news going around right now and this can just be a fun little diversion from all the seriousness that goes on here at testyourmight.

The actual thread comes from User Garlador from MKO Here so props definitely go to him for coming up with this. It's at 7 pages right now and I enjoyed reading every last post on it. Some of the people say the weirdest things lol.

Garlador said:
The beautiful thing about games is nobody plays them exactly the same way and everyone seems to like or hate different parts of it someone else may feel differently about.

But there's some things you do or like or hate you're ashamed to let other people know about.

Well, that's what this thread is for. So kick back, relax, confess, and laugh at yourself about your dirty MK2011 secrets.
Please everyone feel free to provide yours to the topic. Not all of mine are directly related to MK9, but I feel it's alright to venture off into general mk as long as the majority is MK9 related. Here is what I have to share so far.

Show Me What You Can Do!-
I never skip Liu Kang's intro because its hilarious how he sounds like a pedophile.

I've known you for years-
Everytime Quan Chi speaks a specific phrase during a match I can't help but imitate it immediately. Sounds just like "How do you know my name"?

Reload Punk-
Stryker has my favorite round win pose. lol

Torpedos AWAY-
I refuse to call Raidens flying attack "electric fly" because it makes me feel retarded.

Flying Upside Down-
is it just me, or does it sound like Raiden shouts this sometimes during his torpedo?

The perv in me-
After I unlocked Mileena's flesh pit costume I went to Nekropolis in hopes of there being a view of that alt.

Sheeva what?-
I have never EVER liked this bitch and never will. She will forever be a waste of a character slot to me.

Easy Peasy-
I used Sheeva and Noob to get the Arcade Master achievement by spamming her tele-stomp and Noobs tele-slam

Mortal Reality-
Sometimes when I'm alone at home I pretend I'm Sub-Zero and imitate combos on my pillow.

Flawed-
I've been flawlessed a total of 3 times in MK9

Tender Balls-
I was doing expert arcade ladder with Cage (cannot fight with him) and came to Kabal. He was destroying me and while raging I kept shouting "I'M GONNA HIT YOUR IN YOU KABALLS"

This is HELL-
When I do Scorpions Nethergate fatality I always have to yell this.... Damn the movie 300 lol.

MMM Spam-
I tend to get people that spam online. Then I spam them right back and win which earns me some fan mail. Lovely voice messages bitching me out for spamming them. MMMM tasty

That didn't just happen-
I lost a round on Beginner trying to fuck with the cpu. When my health got low I was like aww hell no.. It's on......... ROUND 2 FIGHT!.. now /:

Alan Wake-
Everytime I see Stryker use his Flashlight to blind the enemy I'm like damn we should of gotten Alan Wake as a character lol. He's the master of flashlight stunning

Practice. Practice... Again?-
I spend the majority of my time playing the game in practice mode beating up Sheeva or Kano.

Teach me something new-
I taught my cousin how to cancel Kung Lao's Jump Kick into the Dive Kick and now he constantly tries it. So much more predictable :) Even easier to beat.

Irritant-
I get annoyed when I leave the game idle at the main menu because it returns to the press start screen.

Don't touch him asshole-
I absolutely hate the menu in this game. I hate pressing start because I hate seeing Scorpion uppercut my boy like that. (also the reason for "irritant" above)

Combo NO-tation-
I intentionally send people that have no knowledge of the mk combo notation a notation of some of my combos just so I can confuse them and feel smart when I explain it.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
I can join in on this a little.

I am currently working on getting the Arcade Master trophy (ya know, cause PSN works and all) and I am using Kitana all the way up to Kahn, then I go to select the player I need and spam a projectile. I still have to retry a few times here and there.

My daughter does not know Kung Lao's name is Kung Lao, she calls him "for the shaolin" and tells me I'm wrong when I tell her his name.

My buddy beats my Kitana with Cage every time we play...he does not own the game and now that I think of it, does not even own a PS3, he has 360 and we play on my PS3 all the time.

I can not learn how to roll back on a recovery.

Most of the time when I win a match, I say "roadhouse"

When I lose, my daughter says "your soul is mine"

When I practice quan chi combos, I pick females so I can feel perverted when Im using "Trance".

I suck really hard on my upper lip when i concentrate for har combos, resulting in a swollen aking lip :S

milleg2

Noob
The perv in me-
After I unlocked Mileena's flesh pit costume I went to Nekropolis in hopes of there being a view of that alt.
about to blow your mind...

1. load up mileena's bio in Nekropolis.
2. hit start to pause the game, and select player select in the menu
3. choose mileena with the costume you want
4. loading screen
5. victory

Can do this for any costume

Guess I should contribute to the actual topic?

Hmm...

My girlfriend absolutley hates Smoke's intro "When there's smoke there's fire"... too corny for her. I think that's the main reason why I've been playing him most, and he might become my main.

I refuse to do Noob's rip in half fatality on female characters.

Thats all for now

Zebster

How's my volume?

4. loading screen
5. victory

*Insert head exploding gif here*

lobo

woof.
2 ambiens and a bottle of vodka and i would do terrible, terrible things with johnny cage.

D:

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
My daughter does not know Kung Lao's name is Kung Lao, she calls him "for the shaolin" and tells me I'm wrong when I tell her his name.

When I lose, my daughter says "your soul is mine"
Your daughter sounds like a natural champ to me.

My only dirty secret is I wish Kitana were real so I could ask her out and risk life and limb as I make too many inappropriate remarks.

Flying Upside Down-
is it just me, or does it sound like Raiden shouts this sometimes during his torpedo?

I read somewhere (I'll try and find it) that Tobias said Raiden actually says gibberish, and has been.

However, "Flying Upside Down" works fantastically. lol

MMM Spam-
I tend to get people that spam online. Then I spam them right back and win which earns me some fan mail. Lovely voice messages bitching me out for spamming them. MMMM tasty

Ready for a bad joke? Don't you mean "TOASTY!?"
JUST IN CASE: Red font is mine. This is the first forum I actually spend time in so if there's a more convenient way sorry. :D

As for my own, I have a crush on Sonya. This isn't the first MK that I do either.

I think Stryker looks like John Cena so imagining him doing that retarded hand-wave-in-face thing makes me lol.

I imagine landing fatalities on customers at work and it makes me lol (I work in a supermarket).

I Imagine my own fatality being tossing a plastic bag over the opponent's head and yanking on the handles so hard the head rips off. I would then proceed to double bag it and hold it over my own head. It would be called "Paper or Plastic." The name of the fatality is what I'm most guilty of.

- I used more than 3 bars of meter in my NoobSmoke combo video. But i did not know Tag Assist used a bar. Thats why.

- Sometimes I switch my Tag button with my flip stance so that i dont accidently X-Ray when blocking.

Yea... these aren't very good. Cool thread though, i enjoyed the reads thus far.

Heres a dirty secret, Jax is the only real black guy in this game. Cyrax is an uncle tom and I refuse to play with him.

Julius Rage: "These crackers ain't shit."

Chris Rock said it first!

I won't be unlocking the rest of the crypt because the damn gremlin running around. There's still a secret stash in there too

4. loading screen
5. victory

HOLY SHIT!!! This works... mmmm.... sweet Mileena's ass..... DAMN! did I said that loud?

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?

4. loading screen
5. victory

I appreciate that, but I already figured that out lol.

- I used more than 3 bars of meter in my NoobSmoke combo video. But i did not know Tag Assist used a bar. Thats why.

- Sometimes I switch my Tag button with my flip stance so that i dont accidently X-Ray when blocking.
When I watched your video I KNEW you used more than 3 lol. I was like wtf why did he do that?.

I have a couple more I realized

Hey man, that's racist-
I just can't seem to allow myself to do the Nethergate fatality on Jax. I know I'll feel bad

Sick and Twisted-
I love doing the most brutal fatalities to the female characters.

Pit Loser-
I was trying for Pit Master on beginner and after finally getting the opportunity to attempt it I forgot my rounds were set to 3 and was entirely fucked out of the hidden fight before I even got started.

Hydro

Lin Kuei
I sometimes do fatality training with Quan Chi just to allow him to stand there beating the hell out of Stryker with his own leg while I make dinner.

My only dirty secret is that I hope Kitana is true, so I can ask her out, risking their lives, because I put too much inappropriate remarks....

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I Imagine my own fatality being tossing a plastic bag over the opponent's head and yanking on the handles so hard the head rips off. I would then proceed to double bag it and hold it over my own head. It would be called "Paper or Plastic." The name of the fatality is what I'm most guilty of.
Might I suggest playing through Manhunt and Manhunt 2?!

http://youtu.be/GL-05noQZmY

http://youtu.be/bUNPsKtR3Tw

:eek:

Porter

Noob
I always practice on Sektor with Cyrax just because he turned my boy Cyrax into a robot against his will.

I always practice on Reptile with Ermac because it reminds me of christmas... lol

Mileena is srsly the only attractive female in the game. Go figure.

I always, ALWAYS switch stances so my character's body is facing forward.

I always lose to Jax once on any difficulty when he's CPU. He reaction air throws you and it's bullshit :(

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I practice with jax and constantly quote lines from mortal kombat annihilation.

"extermination squad!?"
"I DNT EVEN KNOW THESE DUDES!"
"YEAH NOW WHAT!"
"WOOOH should of had these babies in high school!"

:D

Neclord

Noob
1. I never skip the intros of Sonya and Jade....

2. I look at the character bio's quite a lot.

3. I like to go to training mode and watch MK streams at the same time. :p