What's new

Combo Breaker Crowd Reaction!!

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
Combo Breaker, as many agree, is one of the best tournaments ive been to. Top 32,16, and top 8 were so godlike with each match getting better and better. It was described to me from spectator that had never been to a FGC event as "just as hype as a sporting event." Rooting for your team, your home town along with everyone from Chicago made for an electric experience.
I would love to share this video that was posted on Facebook, to show just how electric the crowd really was when GGA Dizzy won. Even if you have seen this video already or were there in person, i implore you to watch this again.
Congratz again to Dizzy and all of Top eight for putting on an awesome show.

@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Dizzy
@GGA HAN
@GGA pimpimjim
@GGA Wafflez
@Pig Of The Hut

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Combo Breaker, as many agree, is one of the best tournaments ive been to. Top 32,16, and top 8 were so godlike with each match getting better and better. It was described to me from spectator that had never been to a FGC event as "just as hype as a sporting event." Rooting for your team, your home town along with everyone from Chicago made for an electric experience.
I would love to share this video that was posted on Facebook, to show just how electric the crowd really was when GGA Dizzy won. Even if you have seen this video already or were there in person, i implore you to watch this again.
Congratz again to Dizzy and all of Top eight for putting on an awesome show.

@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Dizzy
@GGA HAN
@GGA pimpimjim
@GGA Wafflez
@Pig Of The Hut
OMG that video edit lol

I died

Lold at the guy getting elbowed in the original stream, short blackhaired guy in tanktop, stood complaining to a friend about being elbowed while everyone cheered...

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
<3 well done! Showing people what the midwest and chicago is capable of, combo breaker is ours!