What's new

Chris G is picking up Kenshi and giving it a "good try"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRUM

Noob
There is little need for discussion here... if he understands match ups and *actually* trains (with CD jr, no less), he is going to fuck people up bad.
I second this. Instead of shitting on Chris G and saying he will get bodied. Respect that he's one of the greatest fighting game players currently competing. Don't underestimate him or I cannot stress enough that you will get blown up.

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Id be pretty excited to see a Chris G vs Pig of the Hut mirror match. It'd be interesting.

For the record I'd still pick Pig to win.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
What is with all the Chris G. hate? Dude places top 8 in games he doesn't even really play, like him or not you have to atleast respect him.

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
Do you even realize the level of execution and fundamentals you have to have to play morrigan the way he does? Makes Kabal execution look like childsplay.
Do you even read before posting known useless info?

I clearly said that he was a top mash happy 3 player, and I do know morrigan needs higher execution than kabal.

Flagg

Noob
God damn, some of you people have no shame. Stop Tier whoring. Not only you're not gonna place anything higher than top 16 at best but you're making the entertainment side of the game fuckin boring. It's bad enough that almost everyone "thinks" if they pick-up Kabal they can "place" now everyone thinks Lao is all sick and shit. I hate seeing the same boring ass characters over and over and over again. This is why Detroit will always be my favorite player to watch, the man has style.

IMO learn from DoctrineDark and push your favorite character to a degree that others will think "damn this character must be top 10" regardless of how many difficulties you have to over come in order to evolve.
Good post and awesome avy!

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I wonder how he'd counterpick another able Kenshi. Does he have a tournament-ready Lao...?
If you watch his stream it appears likely he would go Freddy. I also wouldn't put it past Pig to try it with Mileena bad mu or not (he does it to Kung Lao players all the time.) depending on what he sees from Chris G's Kenshi. It would be a hype match.

Status
Not open for further replies.