What's new

Character Smoke seen in Kotal Kahn 'Sun God' variation, is it him?

Haze

Noob
it looks like cyber smoke 2 me really hope they also put a human version with it......who cares? main confirmed!!

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Here is something to bring to your attention... is Smoke in the game? In this IGN video when Kotal Kahn is selected, take a real good look at his character variation when they highlight his Sun God class. It's at the 4:12 mark when they highlight Kotal Kahn Sun God class that is clearly a male with a scarf and ninja pants on plus Smoke coming out of him when Kotal Kahn slams him to the ground.

In addition to this, TYM user @Zmoke has sent us some pretty convincing evidence that this may actually be Smoke...

Here is a "better" look:
View attachment 8768

View attachment 8769 View attachment 8770

Is it Smoke? What are your thoughts on this?

edited/promoted by STORMS*
All I notice is that Kotal Kahn's MANLY chest.

In all seriousness though, if that actually IS Smoke, how the hell did he survive a broken neck? I guess Quan Chi resurrected Smoke and has him under his command? Like Sindel and Noob Saibot were?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
All I notice is that Kotal Kahn's MANLY chest.

In all seriousness though, if that actually IS Smoke, how the hell did he survive a broken neck? I guess Quan Chi resurrected Smoke and has him under his command? Like Sindel and Noob Saibot were?
Smoke is an Enenra (a vaporous humanoid form), so , technically and theoretically, he could not die in a "definitive" way ..... he probably resurrected alone or just come back after some time passed ..... maybe molecular reintegration hehe

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Here is something to bring to your attention... is Smoke in the game? In this IGN video when Kotal Kahn is selected, take a real good look at his character variation when they highlight his Sun God class. It's at the 4:12 mark when they highlight Kotal Kahn Sun God class that is clearly a male with a scarf and ninja pants on plus Smoke coming out of him when Kotal Kahn slams him to the ground.

In addition to this, TYM user @Zmoke has sent us some pretty convincing evidence that this may actually be Smoke...

Here is a "better" look:
View attachment 8768

View attachment 8769 View attachment 8770

Is it Smoke? What are your thoughts on this?

edited/promoted by STORMS*
Wow awesome find man. Is it possible to like this post 1 million times?

Last edited:
I really want to believe that it is Smoke, especially since he was my second/backup in MK9 and the more ninjas in MKX the better.

But... watching the slow motion closeup video you can clearly see fire coming from his face when he's slammed into the ground which makes me think the smoke is from the attack, not the victim. I honestly think that is just Sub-Zero getting his face burned by Kahn's attack.

I do hope I'm wrong though.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I really want to believe that it is Smoke, especially since he was my second/backup in MK9 and the more ninjas in MKX the better.

But... watching the slow motion closeup video you can clearly see fire coming from his face when he's slammed into the ground which makes me think the smoke is from the attack, not the victim. I honestly think that is just Sub-Zero getting his face burned by Kahn's attack.

I do hope I'm wrong though.
I already posted a gif of the attack, none of that is coming from the attack not from the attack.

(Same attack, but he finished the chain at the end, similar to Grundy)

So here are three facts right now"
-This is a grey ninja
-He's emitting smoke
-The effects are not coming from the attack.

Sub-zero isn't grey BTW, some of you seem to not notice that.

Last edited:
I already posted a gif of the attack, none of that is coming from the attack not from the attack.

(Same attack, but he finished the chain at the end, similar to Grundy)

So here are two facts right now"
-This is a grey ninja
-He's emitting smoke
-The effects are not coming from the attack.

Sub-zero isn't grey BTW, some of you seem to not notice that.
CASE CLOSED BITCH.

Last edited:

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Cyber Smoke baby! Il play any cyborg that isn't Sektor or Cyrax., unless either of the twins don't main them, but thats not likely.