What's new

CEO 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she needs stamina for other things. Tele cancels for example, as well as run in certain variations. Plus you have to have full stamina to breaker.

If she loses the invincibility you will be able to hit her out of it unless she times it perfectly. There is no reason to want anything else, she shouldnt be punished for using one of her tools correctly.
So she needs stamina for other things. Like everyone else in the cast. The difference is she's the only one who can get to move around for free with invincibility.

WINNERS BRACKET TOP 32:

Yung Bacon (Bone Shaper Shinnok)
Kitana Prime (Royal Storm Kitana)
Deg (Kobu Jutsu Tanya)
MIT (Kobu Jutsu Tanya)
DR Gross (Hollywood Cassie)
MF Slayer (Bojutsu Kung Jin)
KH Royale (Cybernetic Kano)
D.R. (Bone Shaper Shinnok)
Sonic Fox (Pyromancer/Naginata Tanya)
Wound Cowboy (Necromancer Shinnok)
Forever King Jr. (Relentless Jason, Flame Fist Liu Kang)
HoneyBee (Swarm Queen D'Vorah)
Shinblade (Tempest Kung Lao)
N1k0lasss (Master of Souls Ermac)
KH Showtime (Covert Ops Sonya)
DJT (Tempest Kung Lao)

LOSERS BRACKET TOP 32:

Ashenar (Balanced Kenshi)
CORN Alucard (War God Kotal Kahn)
Zyphox (Flame Fist Liu Kang)
Big D (Master of Souls Ermac)
KH Digit (Thunder God Raiden)
Biohazard (Vicious Ferra/Torr)
Tom Brady (Grandmaster Sub-Zero)
Whiteboi (Vicious? Ferra/Torr)
Tyrant (Heavy Weapons Jax)
REO (Outlaw Erron Black, Sorceror Quan Chi)
Whitest Wade (War God Kotal Kahn)
Bigboi (Covert Ops Sonya)
Michaelangelo? (Summoner Quan Chi)
PAG Glitch (Tempest Kung Lao)

last set of pools is getting close to the end so that's why it's unbalanced atm

they aren't streaming the last few loser's matches unfortunately. players remaining include Michaelangelo, CORN Footwurk, SomeCubanGuy, and GOL Eklectic

Last edited:

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
KH showtime makes it out his pool in winners.
Wonder who saw that coming except us :p

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
interesting. Well, that guy was pretty good at MK9. Props to him.
I haven't looked at the bracket lately, but he has a very real shot at getting out of his pool and into the 32. I would say that from there it could be anyone in the top 16/8.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@Pig Of The Hut

So pig, you were asking for people's thoughts and critiques on the commentary there toward the end... so I thought I would give you mine.

First off, I just want to say that you are definitely one of the best commentators as you have so much knowledge about the game that you drop during the matches and it's a joy to listen to...

But, if there was a critique that I would give it would be that you tend to be that informative commentator and hype match commentator when major fights are happening on stream aka something like a Tom Brady vs Trepound or if it's an atlanta player on stream (for obvious reasons). Then you tend to go off talking about whatever when the lesser known or unknown players are on stream.

I would suggest giving those players the same attention b/c, using myself as an example, I'm not that great of a player but whenever I have matches on stream I ALWAYS go home a rewatch them and try to see what I did. But I also like hearing what the commentators (usually a top player) have to say about what I'm doing and what I SHOULD be doing. If you are talking about other things during their match... when they go watch it back, they aren't hearing suggestions on what to work on.
Completely agree

Thx!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.