What's new

Cassie Cage Vs Raiden off screen gameplay (Raiden's new X-ray with sound) the crowd goes wild!

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
They expected d(b? f?)1 to register.

You people should really stop expecting people who come to expos to start browsing movelist for half an hour and then proceed to lab shit for you after that in such circumstances. Because really...
Ah...that makes sense.
Footsies, bro. He's controlling that space.

Noob. :DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE
Yo Tom Brady level foozees? Maybe casuals arent so filthy afterall.Kappa

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
It really isn't fair for you to call them idiots. They were probably nervous and excited out of their asses. Let them have their fun. Not everyone plays fighters seriously.
I understand that they may not play fighters but when I play games from other genres I typically don't just press random buttons and directions. Like in FPS games, I don't run around shooting random directions and spewing grenades all over the place hoping to win. How would that be fun at all?

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
I understand that they may not play fighters but when I play games from other genres I typically don't just press random buttons and directions. Like in FPS games, I don't run around shooting random directions and spewing grenades all over the place hoping to win. How would that be fun at all?
I agree with you on that but you don't know how they enjoy themselves. They are just happy to touch the game. Point is don't call people idiots for no good reason.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I agree with you on that but you don't know how they enjoy themselves. They are just happy to touch the game. Point is don't call people idiots for no good reason.
Fine, they are not idiots. But their fighting game aptitude is that of a 3 year old.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I didnt understand the hype, until someone hit the home button. Then I realize it was likely grand finals of a tournament

D1 LOL!!! XD This is not what I saw and I have no idea when it was. What I am sure that together with mr. bruno played better this exhibition, both already dominated the game very well but no one said anything.

biggabarr

chilling
Am not trying to put down any game, but i see people playing a game by the name dive kick and they enjoyed it ,to me thats rubbish ,mkx is new not many know the skill sets of the char so give them a break .

I didnt understand the hype, until someone hit the home button. Then I realize it was likely grand finals of a tournament
I think the same. XD! with mr. bruno already mastered the game well and we would have given a better show. but I never knew of this exhibition. Bad players chosen by WB BR.