What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Initial Thoughts

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
I can just imagine Sonya's Xray being done on the opponents nuts.

Also, you heard it here first - she's a lesbian and she's gonna be flirting with all the chicks

damn, I hope this doesnt confirm kung lao isnt in the game. It would be weird to have the human characters around if sonya and cages kid is in the game :S

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I think alot of characters will either be descendants ala Cassie Cage or new characters behind the mantles of old ones. As for Johnny and Sonya, I think you were seeing Johnny legitimately change during MK9, so it makes sense if those two settled down at one point.

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm takin you out, i'm takin you out, i'm takin you out, and I'm taking you out. . .

for an ice cream cone

She better not replace Johnny Cage and Sonya.
This is absolutely happening.

edit: It's possible she will have a more johnny mode, a more sonya mode, and a more hybrid mode as her variations but they aren't going to double up characters if they're looking at 24 tops.

trufenix

bye felicia
Sonya is supposed to be with Jax! Dats sooo racist!
As long as they've been working together, Jax almost assuredly took a wrong turn and wound up in the friend zone. I mean, she watched this dude arms get exploded. Undoubtedly helped him through whatever sort of rehab you need after a robot arm transplant and didn't once fall for the "oh, my self confidence is failing, won't somebody make me feel better about myself" play?

Part of me should feel repulsed that Sonya actually fell in love with Cage...but the logical part also tells me that it does make sense, given the aftermath of the battle with Shao Kahn.

Sadly this shows me that Sonya won't make it over, but in the event that Scorpion should suck (which better not be the case, NRS!), Cassie may make a suitable replacement.

...and where's Raiden?!
I think you are wrong this tells me that sonya and will make it to this game

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
Nah not racist. Jax was always like Sonya's big brother. Johnny had the love interest. Jax isnt into Sonya like that... guys can be friends with girls and nothing more ya know!! Lol