What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

The Magician

According to my sources...
If you guys ever catch someone with a random f24 in the corner: f24~flip RC f33 21u4 4~flip slight RC 123~ex nutpunch (46%) 44% regular nutpunch.

ex db2 212 b12xx(finisher)

You can combo off of nut punch trade. Only found out because i got accidental nut punch when i meant to do walk back d3 and traded with a d1.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
Walk back d3 and getting nutpunch is the bane of my existence, especially when I play Johnny as well.

Does anyone know what the best combo in the corner is if the missile anti airs them? Also, I could be wrong but there seems to be a mistake in one of the spec ops midscreen combos:

METER

(ex missile setup) dd1(ex), (RUN~)ji2, RUN~212, b12~RUN~B1~bf4 (30%) <N.B. first RUN necessity is distance dependant>

I think it should be b12 cartwheel instead of b12 run?

Laziman5898

"Cassie , D'vorah , Jacqui and Tanya are killers"
cassie cage brawler bnb

Your setups towards the middle of the video all characters can full combo punish and there are higher bnbs for brawler but not bad I advise you to post the link in the cassie beginner thread aswell :)

N-Zalo

Noob
I've been using spec ops lately, I realized that max damage corner combos does not end in armor breaking setups: the gravity correction of large amount of hits on juggle combos make the opponent fall quickly, allowing them to armor after you call the missile and before you can hit them. But... if you reduce the number of hits, or times you use the flip, you get the advantage to simultaneously hit with missile and normals in the exact moment your opponent is waking up (assuming he will attempt wakeup attack).
I know there are lots of safer options than trying to break wakeup armor, but the psychological effect of it is devastating and makes them respect your corner pressure soooo much. That being said, has anyone been studying the optimal damage/setup-time corner combos?
This is as far as i could get before getting blown up by the wakeup. Any ideas?

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
@Jer What are your most damaging BnBs with Spec Ops, mid screen and corner? I've seen you get upwards of 42% and a missile setup.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
@Jer What are your most damaging BnBs with Spec Ops, mid screen and corner? I've seen you get upwards of 42% and a missile setup.
Off the top of my head, StarterxxAmerican WayxxFlipkick RUN 121 212 212 212xxFlipkick B1xx Missile. This is like 40 ish or something

242 4(I think it's 4 here) 121 212 212 212xxFlipkick run 4xxFlipkick B1xxmissile - This is like 41/2

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
So just recently I found out that it's possible to connect a GetawayFlip after 121 in the corner, much like the B212D1+2 into GetawayFlip that we were messing with earlier.

It's kind of gimmicky, but not that hard to do, so this might be useful. After all, the more options we have the better, and we're talking about 42% (Spec Ops) and 44% (Brawler/Hollywood) meterless combos!

Here's a video with some combos for all three variations.

BTW, it's somewhat inconsistent to land on female characters, but doable nevertheless.

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
im learning spec ops. is there an easier substitute for 212 after flipkick, run? im having troube getting it to connect after comboing into flipkick

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Ok, looking to update the OP with current combos/setups.

Anyone feel like posting updated/consolidated combos in one post so I don't have to skim through 35+ pages?