What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
It prolly is -8 but with that pushback and only 1 char being able to punish it, it is good as safe

Unless there is more chars?

Improved f44 corner damage!

F44, 121, 212, 4~db2 run 123~db2 run 24~bf3 (41%)
Found out that the 24~ex bd3 = xray glitch also happens in brawler with 24~bf3+block.

Yeah, the latest patch removed the special cancel ability of f34 as well as made it a splat knockdown and -8, so it's useless in combos and much less useful as a block string now :/.

Check the OP out for updated combos that all work in the latest patch.

Updated Spec Ops and Brawler combos too.
oh, thanks for the info, i will replace f3 with something else and get used to a new combo, cos this are already in my muscle memory.
PC always receive update late

Yeah, the latest patch removed the special cancel ability of f34 as well as made it a splat knockdown and -8, so it's useless in combos and much less useful as a block string now :/.

Check the OP out for updated combos that all work in the latest patch.

Updated Spec Ops and Brawler combos too.
oh, thanks for the info, i will replace f3 with something else and get used to a new combo, cos this are already in my muscle memory.
PC always receive update late

The Magician

According to my sources...
Improved f44 corner damage!

F44, 121, 212, 4~db2 run 123~db2 run 24~bf3 (41%)
Found out that the 24~ex bd3 = xray glitch also happens in brawler with 24~bf3+block.
F44 f33 21u4 4~db2 run 4~db2 run 4~bd3 is 41% and easier I feel, and doesn't have the 24 glitch with ex.

Its cool because you can actually do 42% by just basically doing your combo except replacing 21u4 with 212 and ending with bf3.
Too difficult for me to consistently get the 4~bf3 at the end so I'll probably stick with 121 seeing as it looks funny if you're right inside them and its easier for me.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Most chip damage comes from ji2, b212~d+1+2~bf1(ex). Great thing about this is you can confirm into cartwheel instead of guns if it hits instead.
when do you hit the BF1 (ex)? If I do the d1+2, i can't get gunshots to come out.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Found a 42% in the corner off b12:

b12 run~f33 21u4 123~db2 slight run 123~bd3 (42%)
Yeah just use the 121 version instead of f33 it is way more consistent in my opinion.

On a side note, what is everyone using for the b212d1+2 starter?

@Pan1cMode should we list these?

In the corner for Hollywood I normally use:

b212d1+2~db2, RUN, 4, 21u4, 4~db2, RUN, 123~bd3 = 42%

you can sub out the 4 for 121 or f33 but the timing is a lot stricter and not worth it IMO. 121 adds 1% f33 adds 2%.

The Magician

According to my sources...
Yeah just use the 121 version instead of f33 it is way more consistent in my opinion.

On a side note, what is everyone using for the b212d1+2 starter?

@Pan1cMode should we list these?

In the corner for Hollywood I normally use:

b212d1+2~db2, RUN, 4, 21u4, 4~db2, RUN, 123~bd3 = 42%

you can sub out the 4 for 121 or f33 but the timing is a lot stricter and not worth it IMO. 121 adds 1% f33 adds 2%.
I'm using the 45% which is b212d1+2~db2 run f33 21u4 4~db2 run 123~bd3

I don't know if my execution has dropped but I use to be able to do getaway flip run cancel into to 212 off of b12, d+f1 and f3 pretty consistent offline, online was a completely different story lol but lately I can't seem to do as consistent. Has something changed to Cassie to make this harder or have I been playing to much Bloodborne lately that it affected my execution?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I don't know if my execution has dropped but I use to be able to do getaway flip run cancel into to 212 off of b12, d+f1 and f3 pretty consistent offline, online was a completely different story lol but lately I can't seem to do as consistent. Has something changed to Cassie to make this harder or have I been playing to much Bloodborne lately that it affected my execution?
You just have to hit them really low and it is harder against females. I typically use 11 instead of 212 against the entire cast for b12 and f3, but switch to 212 on df1 and b212d1+2 starters.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
1,1 is 100% consistent to me. I think 212 is only like 2% extra damage, not worth it to me honestly. Especially when it can be iffy at range.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
You just have to hit them really low and it is harder against females. I typically use 11 instead of 212 against the entire cast for b12 and f3, but switch to 212 on df1 and b212d1+2 starters.
1,1 is 100% consistent to me. I think 212 is only like 2% extra damage, not worth it to me honestly. Especially when it can be iffy at range.
Yeah, I made a note of that in the OP in pink :)

D4G

Win At All Cost
I've been playing casie for a while now, haven't been really active in the combo thread because I only play and lol @ run combos online.

Anyway wtf is F33? The overhead string? When did this begin to work in combos?

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
I've been playing casie for a while now, haven't been really active in the combo thread because I only play and lol @ run combos online.

Anyway wtf is F33? The overhead string? When did this begin to work in combos?
It always worked, but f34 (RIP) was better in every way. Also the timing is a bit funky on f33 to call it reliable.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
@Pan1cMode
Much props to the Cassie threads.
I know this mess took a lot of time.
Very helpful for me lately.

These Cassie threads are so active.
I wonder why TYM doesnt have its own app :/