What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Ok, so I came up with some stamina-less corner combos that actually so the same amount of damage. Problem is, they're much harder execution although that might just be because I suck.

(low) b12~db2, f2, 121, 21u4, 4~db2, b1~bd3 (40%/42% ex)
(overhead) f3~db2, f2, 121, 21u4, 4~db2, b1~bd3 (42%/44% ex)
(mid) d+f1~db2, f2, 121, 21u4, 4~db2, b1~bd3 (41%/43% ex)

What are your thoughts on these?

Also, updated the OP.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
omg..
i play on PC and did this on PC. so this no longer works? what exactly?
Yeah, the latest patch removed the special cancel ability of f34 as well as made it a splat knockdown and -8, so it's useless in combos and much less useful as a block string now :/.

Check the OP out for updated combos that all work in the latest patch.

Updated Spec Ops and Brawler combos too.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Guys, he didn't know.

Thanks for posting, but NRS patched her f34. It sucks I know, but none of the combos in your video work anymore. It's not all that bad though, we've managed to get similar damaging combos, they just require different inputs. The original post has them all compiled and up to date.

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
So Im noticing no one is really using cassies chip game at all. She used to be able to get 50% midscreen with two bars. Although its less now, her ex guns are still a force to be reckoned with.
242, 33, B12xxDB2, RUN, B1xxBD3+BLK is 33% with an ex nutpunch for a guaranteed jump in. You can follow it with either of these options:
JI2, 123xxBF1+BLK (11.75% guaranteed and safe)
or
JI2, F3xxBF1+BLK (on block is 10% and on hit is 17%)
or
JI2, B212D1+2xxBF1+BLK (on block is 12.25% and on hit can be hit confirmed into flipkick for full combo and no extra meter spent)

None of these strings has any holes and are both safe on block, being only -3 after the guns. Its a solid way to close out matches, or to put alot more added pressure on the opponent because they have no option but to just take it.

Last edited:

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
So Im noticing no one is really using cassies chip game at all. She used to be able to get 50% midscreen with two bars. Although its less now, her ex guns are still a force to be reckoned with.
242, 33, B12xxDB2, RUN, B1xxBD3+BLK is 33% with an ex nutpunch for a guaranteed jump in. You can follow it with either of these options:
JI2, 123xxBF1+BLK (11.75% guaranteed and safe)
or
JI2, F3xxBF1+BLK (on block is 10% and on hit is 17%)
Neither of these strings has any holes and are both safe on block, being only -3 after the guns. Its a solid way to close out matches, or to put alot more added pressure on the opponent because they have no option but to just take it.
Most chip damage comes from ji2, b212~d+1+2~bf1(ex). Great thing about this is you can confirm into cartwheel instead of guns if it hits instead.

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
CPU Lao can't reversal ex spin so I'm guessing no? I'm pretty sure it jails.
I dont know. Its hard to test with normals or just doing crouch no block without someone else here. But I did forget about that string although I use it all the time. Its too safe lol

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I dont know. Its hard to test with normals or just doing crouch no block without someone else here. But I did forget about that string although I use it all the time. Its too safe lol
I recorded myself doing it and wasn't able to reversal out, neutral duck, punish etc.

It's a really good string haha. Does more than f34 too iirc.