What's new

"Capcom players dominate the MK community", FChamp says congrats to KDZ in Gootecks interview

AntMan

Banned
When this topic was called something like, "Post-EVO KDZ Interview," there was no backlash and minimal discussion, besides people realizing that KDZ is a lot cooler than he came out to be in his online posts.

When it's titled "Capcom players dominate the MK community," it gets a 6 page riot, despite FChamp only making a brief cameo, and obviously joking.

That, my friends, is journalism 101. #ScumbagSTORMS

I don't get this kind of thing. If the Capcom games are so great, if the Capcom community is really so great, why even bother? Stick with your wonderful game and community, no need to come here. No need to pop off about our game. What empty void in a Capcom players' soul is filled by bashing MK? Are MK/NRS fans going out and bashing Capcom games? I've never heard of that. So this doesn't seem like a "war" between the communities, it seems like there is one community who are a**holes to another community.

Even if it were true that one game takes more skill, again, what is the point? People like what they like. I play chess, I don't pop off about people who play Monopoly. Could you imagine if the world chess champion or a grandmaster started going on about how people who play Milton Bradley games are stupid? It would be stupid.

So his game is more popular. Does that mean top 40 music is the best music in the world? Better than classical music, because more people listen to it. I don't think so.

Frankly, Injustice more unlike MK than like MK. It isn't MK with DC Comics, and only a moron would think it is. There is a whole bunch of new stuff, like interactibles, clashing, level transitions, etc. There are some extremely fundamental things that are changed about controls, like no dedicated Block button (an essential part of EVERY MK game, ever), Light, Medium, Heavy attacks instead of corresponding to a limb (or HP, LP, HK, LK). Things which make the game a lot more like other fighting games. Ok, there are some aspects that are more MK than SF, like projectiles passing, but I honestly think Injustice is, perhaps by design even, a pretty even playing field between MK diehards and other fighting games, with elements in that are new to everyone.

Funny you're the one acting like a raving fanboy yet we're illogical?
funny, ur argument is based off all opinion. There is no definition for a game being 'scrubby'. Your ignorance about mk is very clear. Fools like u are the reason the FGC isnt where it could be. Always saying dumb things like 'this game is better than this game'. WHO CARES. Ppl are going to play what they want. You are oblivious to the fact that a fighting game being different doesn't mean it is scrubby, that is all OPINION from you. If u reply back, you better read the damn post nd comprehend it correctly because i can already sense an ignorant reply coming from you. Also, just because you arent a huge mk fan doesn't mean it is scrubby, like i said, lack of logic

Actually I want to know the capcom players who did well in MK. Besides ChrisG I can only think of Justin Wong and Floe back in 2011 during the PDP tournament. After that every capcom player has gotten their back blown out, even by jade players.

Anyways the real frauds are the pong players who get destroyed in tournaments.
again ChrisG is not a capcom player, he plays almost any fighting game. Also add to the fact that at PDP people were FORCED to use pdp sticks.

Except where hes mostly focused on AE as of lately. And sure they dabble in IGAU. Enough for some after no time to place better than the vast majority of MK players, including yourself (Sup rog). But they will drop the game soon enough, as it just doesnt have staying power. Doesnt have that wow factor, or the skill factor that keeps you coming back for more. Im sure the MK community will stick with it though. Why not? Easy wins against subpar compeition.
Im afraid you forgot your heros justin wong and them got ocv'd in a team battle by Perfect legend in both AE and marvel at powerup. sleep well my brother

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
how is F-Champ STILL holding onto this bullshit when he has been proven wrong time and time again?

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
When this topic was called something like, "Post-EVO KDZ Interview," there was no backlash and minimal discussion, besides people realizing that KDZ is a lot cooler than he came out to be in his online posts.

When it's titled "Capcom players dominate the MK community," it gets a 6 page riot, despite FChamp only making a brief cameo, and obviously joking.

That, my friends, is journalism 101. #ScumbagSTORMS
Must've been a slow news day. We can't let a day go by without being outraged about something, can we?

Rokay

hold that
FChump said he would be the best at Injustice. His digestive system works backwards with all the shit coming from his mouth. The more he talks the less respect he gets. Get booed at Mahvel dawg.

Let me clarify with everyone KDZ status as a gamer. He is not just a "Namco" gamer. In fact the only reason he was recognized as a Namco player is because in 2009, he took 2nd in SC4 and in the rankings he was the number 1 player in the world. Losing to Sir Lance a lot mid screen ring out tactic that was broken. (but let's not digress)

Like most members in the Empire, we play a lot of different games at a very high level. People are not aware because they only know or focus on the game they play and the player of topic that is involved with it. In terms of "FIGHTING GAMES", KDZ play Namco, Capcom and now of recent NRS.

EVO 2012 SF4 AE -
Salty Battles SC5 -
8OTB UMvC3 -
EVO 2013 INJ -
Tekken 6 -
WCG SC4 -

He also played Smash Bros., CVS2, 3rd Strike and bunch of other fighters but I think you guys get the point. If anything like, Sanford, Jeron, Dieminion and a few others in the Empire... KDZ is more like Chris G, who is a multi-fighter. One thing is for sure... he is new to the NRS (MK) community and his roots in 2D fighting games are Street Fighter. This is not an opinion, this is a fact that I would know, since he is after all a member of my organization Empire Arcadia. All players are required to inform me of what games they play. He is listed under multi-genre. He plays League of Legends as well.