What's new

"Capcom players dominate the MK community", FChamp says congrats to KDZ in Gootecks interview

You playing SF has literally 0 bearing on anything I said. Playing SF doesnt make MK less scrubby.....
your mad because you suck ass at mk9, suck it up and admit it. I'd body you in sf too, it really doesn't matter. My bro beat chris g (a superb fighting game player) in injustice twice in the top 8 , I guess that means that he only won because IGAU is a scrubby game and is nothing compared to marvel or street fighter right? stupid logic.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
how the fuck is a game scrubby? a game might cater to so called 'scrubby' tactics, and too fucking bad. if all these players are 'scrubs' and playing a 'scrub game', and you are not a scrub, naturally you will beat all those scrubby players. if you can't, its not that the scrub force is too strong, its just that you suck dick. you literally just suck at the game and you dont want to learn. there were no scrubs in top 8, only great players. DJT REO and KDZ are just scrubs?

seriously please just stop, level up or shut up. if you dont wanna level up? shut the fuck up, dont play. if you don't wanna shut up? then fucking level up your game to back up your dumb mouth.

in the beginning of MK9 it was all WHAT A SCRUB GAME LOL SO STUPID NRS IS DUMB MKC ARE SCRUBS BLA BLA fucking bla. 3 years later we literally have the opposite "Let's go back to MK, that game obviously doesn't cater to scrubs because I like it and I'm not a scrub." Seriously suck my DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
Damn man lay off the drinks.
Nah, you're too godlike. That spot is all yours. What do past wins have to do with how FChamp acts now? He got booed at top 8 and lost like a fraud so now he has to piggyback. lol
Congrats you just proved him right.So he lost at top 8 big deal that doesn't invalidate his achievements or make him a fraud even Daigo and Justin Wong lose tournies, Are they fruads?
KDZ Is a well known SF player. Maybe some of you should get your facts straight lol

Also is this community filled with five year olds? Are the little babies about to cwy? Man up and stop taking everything he says seriously. He has said on multiple occasions that he does these things to create hype. This community asks for hype and then when they get it they cry. GTFO
You expected any different from a community that has a whole site dedicated to it's antics?

Jon Berg

Noob
your mad because you suck ass at mk9, suck it up and admit it. I'd body you in sf too, it really doesn't matter. My bro beat chris g (a superb fighting game player) in injustice twice in the top 8 , I guess that means that he only won because IGAU is a scrubby game and is nothing compared to marvel or street fighter right? stupid logic.

Stop living vicariously through your brother. And beating me in ANY game doesnt affect the skill ceilings and the talent that goes into a game either. Your turned my statement into a personal attack.

Stop living vicariously through your brother. And beating me in ANY game doesnt affect the skill ceilings and the talent that goes into a game either. Your turned my statement into a personal attack.
i'm not living through my brother smart stuff, just stating a fact. You are just too stubborn to admit that mk players dnt need to play mk to win. Any game we put time into, we'll do well in. The dumb statement "mk is scrubby" is pure opinion. There is nothing factual about that statement. The same fools who say mk is scrubby dnt win anything in it, like I said, terrible logic.

Scarlett Viper

Except NRS' games are more Noob friendly than Capcom's.

You on PSN, MITDJT? I'd like to see how an MK9 player plays SF4 because I'm an old MK head who mostly plays AE; however, I never see MK9 players play AE or the old MK games, besides REO. What character do you use in AE? I use Ken, Dee Jay, Ryu, a scrubby Gen, and Yun.
PSN: DJTMIT, I play ibuki, bison, cammy, sakura, and etc. But I plan on maining ibuki. I play sf the same as mk9, but obviously with different tools and blocking and stuff.

Jon Berg

Noob
i'm not living through my brother smart stuff, just stating a fact. You are just too stubborn to admit that mk players dnt need to play mk to win. Any game we put time into, we'll do well in. The dumb statement "mk is scrubby" is pure opinion. There is nothing factual about that statement. The same fools who say mk is scrubby dnt win anything in it, like I said, terrible logic.

So name me an MK player who has had grand success in a capcom game. Show me some crossover. I'll wait. I can do it the other way around though, for dayyyssssss. MK players DO need to play MK to win.

So name me an MK player who has had grand success in a capcom game. Show me some crossover. I'll wait. I can do it the other way around though, for dayyyssssss. MK players DO need to play MK to win.
yep and ur opinion is terrible. Because in IGAU, we are doing work. More facts for my argument while your argument drowns in stereotypes and nonsense. How many Capcom guys actually stuck through mk9? exactly. We were guaranteed to be the best in the end. Also chris g played mk before his marvel fame and stuff, so what does that mean? yep not seeing any facts. Ppl like you dnt even do anything besides sit on a computer and say ignorant things, smh.

Jon Berg

Noob
yep and ur opinion is terrible. Because in IGAU, we are doing work. More facts for my argument while your argument drowns in stereotypes and nonsense. How many Capcom guys actually stuck through mk9? exactly. We were guaranteed to be the best in the end. Also chris g played mk before his marvel fame and stuff, so what does that mean? yep not seeing any facts. Ppl like you dnt even do anything besides sit on a computer and say ignorant things, smh.

And the capcom playes had grand success before they dropped the shitty game like a bad habit. And now look at injustice. Got guys like PR Rog who played it for a month on and off and take top 8. Its just an easier game where players with better fundamentals like Rog can compete in until the MK players pour SO MUCH TIME into it that they cant keep up. Of course the MK community is going to be the best in the end. They no life this game to no end. Success boils down to time + talent. MK Players will put so much time in that it outweighs the raw talent players like Rog have, who have to focus on a ton more important, skillful games.

Scarlett Viper

all opinion, no fact. So if you can't bring out any facts, then your argument is weak and terrible.
Well Street Fighter doesn't have easily spamable dial a combos or infinites nor is it so clogged with glitches it has to be patched every two weeks.

There's my facts.

And the capcom playes had grand success before they dropped the shitty game like a bad habit. And now look at injustice. Got guys like PR Rog who played it for a month on and off and take top 8. Its just an easier game where players with better fundamentals like Rog can compete in until the MK players pour SO MUCH TIME into it that they cant keep up. Of course the MK community is going to be the best in the end. They no life this game to no end. Success boils down to time + talent. MK Players will put so much time in that it outweighs the raw talent players like Rog have, who have to focus on a ton more important, skillful games.
yep and how many mk players were in top 8 IGAU? think about that for a second. We could argue all day, but your logic is dumb. A fighting game is a fighting game, you will never be able to prove a game is scrubby because that is.... wait for it.... YOUR OPINION. But have a good day, i'll keep going to tournaments and actually supporting games. Your logic is hurting my brain.

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
>more important, skillful games
I've never seen Rog play Virtua Fighter or Tekken

Well Street Fighter doesn't have easily spamable dial a combos or infinites nor does it have to be patched every two weeks.

There's my facts.
Implying noobs can deal with MK string pressure from a decent player

Well Street Fighter doesn't have easily spamable dial a combos or infinites nor does it have to be patched every two weeks.

There's my facts.
right marvel has infinites and etc. but ppl still play that right? Like I said, no logic at all. Also SF has something called vortexes, characters like akuma, ibuki, and gen wreck shop on ppl bcuz of their vortexs and it is always a guess. Every game has annoying stuff, but ppl like you want to be oblivious to the facts, like I said, that is your opinion, no fact there.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
Actually I want to know the capcom players who did well in MK. Besides ChrisG I can only think of Justin Wong and Floe back in 2011 during the PDP tournament. After that every capcom player has gotten their back blown out, even by jade players.

Anyways the real frauds are the pong players who get destroyed in tournaments.

Jon Berg

Noob
yep and how many mk players were in top 8 IGAU? think about that for a second. We could argue all day, but your logic is dumb. A fighting game is a fighting game, you will never be able to prove a game is scrubby because that is.... wait for it.... YOUR OPINION. But have a good day, i'll keep going to tournaments and actually supporting games. Your logic is hurting my brain.

And what % of the IGAU tournament scene do you think is comprised of MK players? 60%? 75%? Of course more MK players will make top 8, most of the entrants were MK players. But remind me again, it wasnt an MK player that dismantled and embarrassed your brother in a clean sweep to win the gold medal was it?

I’ve been playing FG for almost 15 years and reading this site for a long time but this is my first post. First of all, I just want to say, you should never take anything Filipino Champ says seriously. He likes to troll; that’s what he does. He trolls everyone, not just the NRS community, but even the Capcom community (eg. Champ loves to troll the SoCal MVC3 community even more than the NRS community). Most people who have been around know he is not serious so don’t take anything he says personally. He’s like a wrestling personality, he likes to create animosity for hype. (And for the record, I don’t agree with this type of trolling but I understand why people like it)

Second of all, and more importantly, a lot of people on this site (and this include people outside the community like FChamp), need to stop this “us vs them” mentality. It’s silly and unproductive. All it does is it perpetuates ignorance/blind hate and it stunts the growth of this community. If you actually pay attention a lot of top players actually play multiple fighting games. We should be happy that players from other communities play this game; it will help the Injustice scene grow. Instead, a lot of times I see people (especially on this site) be resentful of other players from other communities.

And for the record, technically KDZ is a Namco AND a Capcom player because he put a lot of time in SF4 (and even played a bit of MvC3). KDZ had a real good Rufus (and Abel) on the east coast since vanilla SF4 (so he played the game for about 4-5 years). BUT the more important question is: why does it matter that he plays Capcom games or other games for that matter? All that matters is that he is a good FG player that plays Injustice. That should be it.

And for those wondering, most people who you consider a ‘Tekken’ player or a ‘Capcom’ player play other games very well. For example, Aris, mostly known for playing Tekken, actually played SFIII Third Strike quite well. He had a solid Akuma in that game. Justin Wong, likes Chris G, tries to play everything, Most people think of Justin as a Capcom player but he actually played a lot of SNK games back in the Chinatown arcade in NY. (Hell I remember a time where Justin entered a KOF tournament-I think it was 2002- and even though he never played that version of the game, he got first place). This just shows that a lot of these players who are pigeonholed in one community actually belong in multiple communities.

So in conclusion, ignore FChamp’s trolling (he wants you to get mad so don’t give him the satisfaction. And even if you choose to be mad at FChamp, don’t take that out on other players). And second of all, stop being so close-minded towards players from other communities and the games they play. We should be supporting each other because we are all part of the FGC.

And what % of the IGAU tournament scene do you think is comprised of MK players? 60%? 75%? Of course more MK players will make top 8, most of the entrants were MK players. But remind me again, it wasnt an MK player that dismantled and embarrassed your brother in a clean sweep was it?
right dismantled, like I said you are a scrub nobody and you will never get top 8 at evo so you can hold dat. Also KDZ is most known for his solid soul caliber play (NAMCO NOT CAPCOM), so you can shut up with that. You are quite hilarious, all opinions but no facts. Also sf, marvel, mk, tekken, and etc. players all play IGAU.

I’ve been playing FG for almost 15 years and reading this site for a long time but this is my first post. First of all, I just want to say, you should never take anything Filipino Champ says seriously. He likes to troll; that’s what he does. He trolls everyone, not just the NRS community, but even the Capcom community (eg. Champ loves to troll the SoCal MVC3 community even more than the NRS community). Most people who have been around know he is not serious so don’t take anything he says personally. He’s like a wrestling personality, he likes to create animosity for hype. (And for the record, I don’t agree with this type of trolling but I understand why people like it)
Second of all, and more importantly, a lot of people on this site (and this include people outside the community like FChamp), need to stop this “us vs them” mentality. It’s silly and unproductive. All it does is it perpetuates ignorance/blind hate and it stunts the growth of this community. If you actually pay attention a lot of top players actually play multiple fighting games. We should be happy that players from other communities play this game; it will help the Injustice scene grow. Instead, a lot of times I see people (especially on this site) be resentful of other players from other communities.
And for the record, technically KDZ is a Namco AND a Capcom player because he put a lot of time in SF4 (and even played a bit of MvC3). KDZ had a real good Rufus (and Abel) on the east coast since vanilla SF4 (so he played the game for about 4-5 years). BUT the more important question is: why does it matter that he plays Capcom games or other games for that matter? All that matters is that he is a good FG player that plays Injustice. That should be it.
And for those wondering, most people who you consider a ‘Tekken’ player or a ‘Capcom’ player play other games very well. For example, Aris, mostly known for playing Tekken, actually played SFIII Third Strike quite well. He had a solid Akuma in that game. Justin Wong, likes Chris G, tries to play everything, Most people think of Justin as a Capcom player but he actually played a lot of SNK games back in the Chinatown arcade in NY. (Hell I remember a time where Justin entered a KOF tournament-I think it was 2002- and even though he never played that version of the game, he got first place). This just shows that a lot of these players who are pigeonholed in one community actually belong in multiple communities.

So in conclusion, ignore FChamp’s trolling (he wants you to get mad so don’t give him the satisfaction. And even if you choose to be mad at FChamp, don’t take that out on other players). And second of all, stop being so close-minded towards players from other communities and the games they play. We should be supporting each other because we are all part of the FGC.
this^^^, now this is the logic i'm looking for.

Jon Berg

Noob
right dismantled, like I said you are a scrub nobody and you will never get top 8 at evo so you can hold dat. Also KDZ is most known for his solid soul caliber play (NAMCO NOT CAPCOM), so you can shut up with that. You are quite hilarious, all opinions but no facts. Also sf, marvel, mk, tekken, and etc. players all play IGAU.

Except where hes mostly focused on AE as of lately. And sure they dabble in IGAU. Enough for some after no time to place better than the vast majority of MK players, including yourself (Sup rog). But they will drop the game soon enough, as it just doesnt have staying power. Doesnt have that wow factor, or the skill factor that keeps you coming back for more. Im sure the MK community will stick with it though. Why not? Easy wins against subpar compeition.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
TYM would die without needless dramas and rivalries. As you said, FChamp has a wresting attitude, so why can't the MK players too? Setting up a big tournament clash is way more hype than respecting your opponent. And fuck it we are all here to win, not play games. There is no way you can play competitively while giving your opponent back rubs and cookies as he plays