What's new

Breaker system in MK10

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
mk9 has a great meter system..

I do think maybe Pushblock should be added to it though... It would have helped so much for the characters that have little to no armor to create space vs the Kabals, Jax's, Cage's etc etc
FUCKING YES.....NOW THAT'S A GOOD IDEA...
it also makes you more cautious what you do with your meter.

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
Give breaker its own meter.....But the only way I see this working is if its built from taking damage and blocking. The more damage you take the faster it builds. so lets say, a 30% combo builds like, 50% of the Breaker meter. Give it a 3 second cool down after its used before you start building meter for it again. ALSO make it usable anytime during a juggle state and trapped state (Like cyrax's net). even if your not being hit....That way it can be baited, blocked, and punished. You should also be able to break any special move that isn't and X-Ray.

I honestly don't think any character that died in the MK9 story will be returning. And I think the Best thing they could do to Cyrax is make his net have a 7 second cool down ON HIT.

Last edited:

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
More I think about it, the more I don't like a separate meter for breakers. I understand why people want it compared to MK9 but if we're to assume we get a much different experience with 10/2, we should also assume that the many reasons why breakers were so fucking good will be addressed. Maybe.