What's new

Boon, "Which fighter do you feel is MOST in need of help to compete better with the others?"

People are saying names and can't justify it. Shazam is bad. His strings are shit and his damage output for meter is low. His trait is almost unusable and unhelpful 90% of the time. Hell, Zatanna's strings and footsies are shit too, give her some love.

Scorpion needs more damage, or have less trait cool off so he can continue the vortex.

Lobo isn't is bad as everyone says. He just needs work on his chain hitbox, dive needs more priority, and needs a true reversal move (fix hook charge meterburn). The stuff like linking B21, D1 easier or trait stacks or armor pearcing is icing on the cake but not needed.

Radish

Defining Definitions
People are saying names and can't justify it. Shazam is bad. His strings are shit and his damage output for meter is low. His trait is almost unusable and unhelpful 90% of the time. Hell, Zatanna's strings and footsies are shit too, give her some love.

Scorpion needs more damage, or have less trait cool off so he can continue the vortex.

Lobo isn't is bad as everyone says. He just needs work on his chain hitbox, dive needs more priority, and needs a true reversal move (fix hook charge meterburn). The stuff like linking B21, D1 easier or trait stacks or armor pearcing is icing on the cake but not needed.
ilu

Elder God

Power!
Lobo and Bane but the most important.,,
Superman lasers/forward punches, Scorpion teleport, Batgirl teleport, Deathstroke shots its broken, physical contact chars not able to approach.

Bane does need a little help, but really we don't need another character overbuffed into god status. Shazam and joker need work, bane needs a few quality of life changes.

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
Characters that REALLY FUCKIN' NEED HELP : Shazam
Characters that BADLY need help: Lobo, Joker
Characters that need help: Lex, Ares, Scorpion
Characters that need to go to hell: Superman, Aquaman, Black Adam

Aysamo has played me offline a bunch. He knows the Ares match up and unless you're talking about Bane he might be the one changing your mind. He's got a sick Flash
I refuse to think that Ares is worthless. I bet, I have a lot of problems with Flash aswell.

RavenDSkull

Lost between choices.
1 - Shazam. It seems the one that suffers more all-round.
2 - Joker / Lobo. Huge issues, but not as bad as Shazam.
3 - Cyborg / Ares / Lex. Some tweaks and we're gold.

What? Boon asked for one? As if there's only one character in need...

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Fixed camera (no zoom in and out).
Fast walk speeds (accel is more important)

Joker, Lobo, Shazam made better
Bring those top dogs down to the mid dogs.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
This my sound weird, but the reason Shazam suffers is due to his jump height, but his jump height is good for cross overs, so i dont know how they go around that

Injustice 2 w Hyper jumps ha

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Joker fo sho. Let me combo gas can off of b1 and make f2 an overhead.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Lex Luthor. Lex Luthor. Lex friggin' Luthor. He has complete 8-2 or 9-1 matchups. I'm an Ares main and would choose him, but if I had to choose one, out of fairness it would definitely be Lex.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
This my sound weird, but the reason Shazam suffers is due to his jump height, but his jump height is good for cross overs, so i dont know how they go around that

Injustice 2 w Hyper jumps ha
Shazam suffers because of everything. He's an incomplete character, and the tools he does have have crippling flaws. I can think of very few characters in any game who were so hopeless compared to the rest of the cast.

Actually, on second thought, I can't think of any.