What's new

Boon, "Which fighter do you feel is MOST in need of help to compete better with the others?"

screw characters, where the universal walk speed change and starting characters further apart at the beginning of a match? those would be huge for this game for sure.

Agreed, better walk speeds could really add to the footsie game. Imagine if MK9 had injustice's walkspeeds (and no dash cancel)....matchups would've have been a lot worse (IMO).

acruz173

I PREORDERED MY NXT GEN SYSTEMS, DID U?
I understand, but others have it worse. Shazam is like a down syndrome version of superman, and Zatanna has the shittiest strings on the planet. Scorpions damage and J3 is bad and he can't extend his vortex.
ok so the solution buff all low tiers...and dont touch those who play well

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
honestly, i think joker bane lobo lex luthor.....if posssible, also a little damage or armor buff on doomsday, and improved air grab....well the doomsday is just a buff request ahahaha ed bon pls..

4x4lo8o

Noob
I refuse to think that Ares is worthless. I bet, I have a lot of problems with Flash aswell.
If Ares doesn't get significant buffs and the other low tiers do Ares could very easily end up at the bottom of the barrel.
None of the changes NRS is likely to make are going to make a significant difference in any of Ares really bad match ups, so if his better match ups(it's not like he has any really free match ups anyway) get harder where does that leave him?
We'll see what happens with the patch, but tbh I think Ares is in real danger of having a handful of 2-8 match ups and no real winning match ups. Nobody wants to see that, but if he gets skipped over in this next patch it could happen

Slymind

Noob
I have no weight whatsoever in this discussion, but to summarize what has been said so far:

Shazam, Lobo, Bane, Lex and Joker and maybe Scorpion, those seems to be the 6 that people will mostly agree upon.

Based on tournament showing, that list seems accurate. I believe this site is undeniably the main spot for NRS' games discussion, so if people managed to get in a solid agreement here, apparently there is a good chance to further improve this game.

Radish

Defining Definitions
I really don't think anyone denies that Lobo needs love, but it does kill me how many people really treat him like he's absolutely worthless. He's a sleeper right now for sure, and once the patch rolls around and they (hopefully) give him that one thing he really needs he's gonna blow up. I just think it shouldn't be overdone.

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
why are people saying Ares? Shazam Lobo Lex and even Joker are all way worse than him

acruz173

I PREORDERED MY NXT GEN SYSTEMS, DID U?
I really don't think anyone denies that Lobo needs love, but it does kill me how many people really treat him like he's absolutely worthless. He's a sleeper right now for sure, and once the patch rolls around and they (hopefully) give him that one thing he really needs he's gonna blow up. I just think it shouldn't be overdone.
no over do it ....this character cannot be killed unlike most of the cast ...why would he not be better