What's new

Boon teases at Injustice patch w/ Lobo's upgrades, Shazam, Bane coming soon

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
The real focus should be on storming the gates of NRS for more Sinestro costumes not some Lobo buffs. #Kappa

I broke my back... It's spinal.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The people who disagree with buffing Shazam are crazy.

There is no excuse to not buff him, he's bad, like, really bad.

Why Bane, why not Joker?

If they were going to (probably) overbuff someone who was said to be low tier but is really high tier they should have overbuffed Lex.

zoofs

bless
The people who disagree with buffing Shazam are crazy.

There is no excuse to not buff him, he's bad, like, really bad.

Why Bane, why not Joker?

If they were going to (probably) overbuff someone who was said to be low tier but is really high tier they should have overbuffed Lex.
I don't think bane needs buffs at all, maybe very minor changes at the most, but shazam needs them bad.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
People crying about Lobo getting these buffs GTFO this thread plz. Go learn to play characters with blue tights and red capes if you dont like it.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Too bad I can't pick 2 avatars.

Why thank you.

But honestly, I was hoping for complete wake-up invincibility on Czar Toss, MB Hook Chain armor to kick in as Lobo swings the overhead chain instead of after the chain swing, the overhead chain hitbox in Hook Chain to act similarly to MMH's Traited b2, 113 to be an overhead, and his Nuclear shots to break armor.

I shouldn't whine though, just glad Lobo got buffs.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Why thank you.

But honestly, I was hoping for complete wake-up invincibility on Czar Toss, MB Hook Chain armor to kick in as Lobo swings the overhead chain instead of after the chain swing, the overhead chain hitbox in Hook Chain to act similarly to MMH's Traited b2, 113 to be an overhead, and his Nuclear shots to break armor.

I shouldn't whine though, just glad Lobo got buffs.
It already says hook charge will be a viable wakeup option and mb version has 2 hits of armor. What more do you want?

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
It already says hook charge will be a viable wakeup option and mb version has 2 hits of armor. What more do you want?
2 points of armor doesn't really help when it only comes out of the 2nd half of the move, it would be like Grundy's Walking Corpse armor only kicking in after Grundy takes a few steps.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Good for Lobo. Maybe he'll actually have some 4-6s instead of 3-7s. I really don't see what all this complaining is about. The character is ass right now.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Hahaha good to see they have been reading our threads. Awesome buffs. Will address many of his flaws.

Robotic

Gentleman.
2 points of armor doesn't really help when it only comes out of the 2nd half of the move, it would be like Grundy's Walking Corpse armor only kicking in after Grundy takes a few steps.
This is a legitimate concern. The language about the hook charge improvement is ambiguous. It may be that you are wrong and the fix is what you (and we) want, but I get the worry.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
can someone explains what that means with the pumpshot blasts with the exteded reach? what exactly does his pumpshot blasts do? i don't have lobo.