Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'm making a guess now...
Improved damage on double punch
Charge has a natural hit of armor
More unnecessary venom buffs

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Coolest looking character in the game finally got buffed :D great news . Maybe I will pick him up again :p He was my fav char from the beginning but droped him im sure all of you know why :p

They addressed a good portion of the issues he had. Some where not mentioned (its not the full list of buffs and changes), but I'm really glad he got some of these buffs.

I can already see that his mix-up potential has expanded exponentially with these buffs.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
why is lobo getting more range on shotguns? hes not a zoner ffs. really nrs
Are you serious? He's not a zoner, but EVERYONE tends to run because he doesn't have any long range options. This buff helps that. He still isn't a zoner, because he only has two shots before he has to reload. Now, with two loaded nukes, he can use f+2,1,3 to close the distance, while doing damage/block damage AND have the advantage. Look at the big picture, man.

Are you serious? He's not a zoner, but EVERYONE tends to run because he doesn't have any long range options. This buff helps that. He still isn't a zoner, because he only has two shots before he has to reload. Now, with two loaded nukes, he can use f+2,1,3 to close the distance, while doing damage/block damage AND have the advantage. Look at the big picture, man.
he has no range attacks? what do you call all of his hook attacks then? giving him projectiles to chuck from full screen deters to his play style and makes him boring to watch. the other buffs i agree with but he is supposed to be played as a get in and stay in character. not load up and shoot from far like its cod

FlyMike

-----
I'm damn near finishing all combos with f21->pump shot now. Two nuke shells is gonna be boss and soooo worth the risk loading.

What's the full list Cage Redfield?

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
he has no range attacks? what do you call all of his hook attacks then? giving him projectiles to chuck from full screen deters to his play style and makes him boring to watch. the other buffs i agree with but he is supposed to be played as a get in and stay in character. not load up and shoot from far like its cod
You just dont get it at all

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
No he isn't... That buff is not op or anything... Please stop complaining. He needs it so much, he only had his forward dash & hook to get in... Which were not that good, specially in some match ups