What's new

Boon reveals the 3 characters that got the least amount of votes in "unofficial" DLC poll

It's funny what's considered a minority. Asian? Tch, I think 1 or 2 billion people live in China alone. Women? Entire population on the planet is almost 50/50.

Heck here in the states whites are actually becoming a minority, so many immigrants having families here and having mixed children with people of different ethnicity. In a few decades I think it'll be hard to find a white person who isn't bi-racial.
Yep. Very true. I forgot to mention in my post i was speaking about here in the states. But going with your cadence, very true, eventually America will be purely mixed no solid one ethnic groups, unless they are migrating from another country to here.

Back on topic,
Everybody says power girl is just like supes.
Being that I'm new to DC does that mean she shoots lasers and has ice breath?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Back on topic,
Everybody says power girl is just like supes.
Being that I'm new to DC does that mean she shoots lasers and has ice breath?
Yep.. well.. she shoots lazer, not sure if I've ever seen her do ice breath, but basically she can do what Superman does.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Yeah, Power Girl is essentially Superman but with tits. I think that's the only reason a lot of male gamers want her on here.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
First off, she is not essentially superman with tits, there are differences (depending on which version from canon they use). Batgirl is LITERALLY batman with tits, yet she is in the game...
I'm talking about gameplay, I don't care if power girl makes it into the game as long as her moves are much, much different than Superman's. Like Batgirl, none of her moves look like any of Batman's Moves.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
f a blue beetle, power girl ,swamp thingy, statice firestorm, hell even dr fate.Red hood is cool in all but can't he just be an alt for nightwing with a brand new movelist :cool:

Yeah, Power Girl is essentially Superman but with tits. I think that's the only reason a lot of male gamers want her on here.
A lot of the ones who aren't PG fans. It kind of gives her an unfair advantage, while her fans legit like her character a lot of people who don't know jack shit about her are just voting for her boobs.

So the complaints about people only wanting her for her boobs is not unfunded it's just people are going after the wrong targets. The PG fans are not to blame, the none PG fans who just take one look at her and want her are.

Go figure.

Red Hood definitely got the highest. With the amount of people that wank off to him, he's a shoe-in. I'm really hoping Zatanna gets a spot. She's one of my favorite DC characters.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
I love Red Hood, he's my favorite DC Character, but honestly, almost all the above characters are pretty awesome. I'm not a big fan of Swamp Thing but I'm not going to say the character isn't worth putting in the game. Power Girl is also misunderstood in this forum, she does have some depth to her and she's not JUST a busty, blonde bob-cut Superman. I think she could fit into the game nicely, Netherealm have done pretty well making sure that each and every character is unique in every way. Batgirl was accused of being a female Batman clone but that's very obviously wrong now that everyone's played her. I think we all need to be a little more open-minded.......with that said: COME ON RED HOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Note: If you do put Red Hood in there, you have to give him HIS Batman skin:

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE IF THEY DON'T PUT STATIC!
Seriously? You've got one black guy (Cyborg), Black Adam (Egyptian [i think]) a Kryptonian (Superman), an Atlantean (Aquaman), Amazon (Wonder Woman), Czarian (Lobo) Greek (Ares), a Demon (Raven) a Monster (Doomsday) and a Zombie (Solomon Grundy). Seems diverse to me...right?

Okay, I'm being a little sarcastic, it would be nice to see a little more color in the game, Blue Beetle and Static Shock would be a cool addition.

Then again, it doesn't really get more colorful than:

ELEMENT WOMAN!!

In all seriousness, she might actually be a very fun character if they put her in there!

Yep.. well.. she shoots lazer, not sure if I've ever seen her do ice breath, but basically she can do what Superman does.
Damn! So DC Comics (not speaking about this game) has Super Girl and Power Girl whom resembles her powers? I am surprised to very similar characters can coexist in the DC universe. Some people are really getting mind fucked. Lol.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Damn! So DC Comics (not speaking about this game) has Super Girl and Power Girl whom resembles her powers? I am surprised to very similar characters can coexist in the DC universe. Some people are really getting mind fucked. Lol.
Well... it's sort of a difficult thing. Basically DC has a history of making female characters mirrors of male popular characters, so you had Supergirl and Batgirl turn up. Then there was also Earth 2, an alternate universe where some of this characters existed, albeit with some differences. So Powergirl was originally not in the same universe as Supergirl, she was an alternate universe version of Supergirl, but then a bunch of stuff crossed over etc. and Powergirl was popular so she became her own thing. But basically while they have similar powers they are different people/personalities.

None of that was meant to sound as confusing as it did... it made so much more sense before writing it down...

Amazon

Noob
I posted a new thread but I believe swamp thing could be in the second season pass.

BOON tweeted this “is SPRING considered the second season?”-> to me would indicate that maybe swamp thing or ivy will be in the second season pass? Thought that was a massive hint.

On Powergirl, it is kind of inconsistent to be a fan of NRS games and dislike boobs. Does someone really need to defend boobs? Aren't boobs their own best argument?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
On Powergirl, it is kind of inconsistent to be a fan of NRS games and dislike boobs. Does someone really need to defend boobs? Aren't boobs their own best argument?
The idea of clone hate is strong in this game. I mean, they've proven with Batgirl that their choices won't be clones, but the idea of Superman & Zod & Powergirl is a bit much for most of us.

I just realised Swampy won't be in season 2, he's next to get knocked out and the top 3 + MMH would probably make up S2

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I posted a new thread but I believe swamp thing could be in the second season pass.

BOON tweeted this “is SPRING considered the second season?”-> to me would indicate that maybe swamp thing or ivy will be in the second season pass? Thought that was a massive hint.
When was Poison Ivy an actual contender? People keep mentioning her as if Boon said she was considered. Show me the receipts!

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
$ucce$$!
Powerflop fans can go back to where they belong: masturbating to her pictures! She has no place in Injustice anyways. I am indifferent to the other two flops.

It's most likely that Static Shock is the next one out but whatevs, just give me Swamp Thang. I may get Zatanna but fuck Red Hood.

Supes got some pretty nice tits IMO....:joker:
Thanks for being a jackass.:coffee: