What's new

Boon reveals the 3 characters that got the least amount of votes in "unofficial" DLC poll

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
On May 9th Ed Boon announced via twitter that he was running an "unofficial" DLC poll for Injustice: Gods Among Us. Characters that were a part of this contained the likes of Blue Beetle, Swamp Thing, Zantanna, Red Hood, Dr. Fate, Powergirl and Static Shock. For those wondering why Martian Manhunter wasn't included, it's because he is more than likely already confirmed for DLC (likely the 2nd season pass). Regardless, days later after the poll closed Boon hinted at the results and he has also been revealing who got the least amount of votes.

So, here they are...
unpoll.jpg

Who do you think go the highest amount of votes? Out of these four... who do you want most as DLC?

Source: noobde

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Did anyone think Boon was going to stretch the poll results over the course of the month. Silly little me actually thought he would just reveal the results. :16Bit

Noob
Im Hoping Zatanna and Red Hood do make it with most votes Along side MMH being removed not to eat all votes(assuming SZ is a done deal if scorpion makes it in) this in my eyes is my ideal 2 season pass and i think majority of people in and out of this fórum community can be happy as all 3 of those characters are very heavely request...

Gryfen Z

Game store guy
I'm genuinely surprised Blue Beetle didn't get more votes. Sure, Ted Kord would be kind of meh, but Jaime Reyes got a major push from DC a few years back and was a central focus during the second season of Young Justice.

Well anyway, fuck you guys, I voted for him.

Hated Greatness

Super Villain
Whelp, now that I know the won't be putting in PowerGirl in the next DLC pack (if they make one), I'm not getting it...especially after being bamboozled with batgirl in this first one...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I still think it's SHOCKINGLY MAGICAL or MAGICALLY SHOCKING how people voted for a SWAMP THING! ;)

I'm going to go with Static of that list or Zatanna winning, if it's Swamp Thing...lol