What's new

Boon retweets boot image, this time hinting at "Jacks" see for yourself

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I think he's saying if Jax or somebody you don't like gets announced next it's not the end of the world because there are more characters coming.
I mean, how comes that something Boon posts isn't a hint or, failing that, intended red herring?

P.S. At first I took Boon's post for face value. Silly me.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
So while capcom are handing over half a mil cash prizes and showing more footage of SFV, we have boon giving us tiresome tweets and still no extra stuff since Quan Chi reveal.

SFV was just showcased after a reveal trailer, what did MKX showcase after a reveal trailer? Six characters, information about story mode, new and returning combat mechanics, and some of the back story of the new characters. SFV will have down periods with character reveals that'll seem like less as they roll out mechanic information.

Also, prize money has nothing to do with the game (SFV), just events surrounding it.

trufenix

bye felicia
SFV was just showcased after a reveal trailer, what did MKX showcase after a reveal trailer? Six characters, information about story mode, new and returning combat mechanics, and some of the back story of the new characters. SFV will have down periods with character reveals that'll seem like less as they roll out mechanic information.

Also, prize money has nothing to do with the game (SFV), just events surrounding it.
More importantly, one game will sell a million copies in the US alone the month it is released across a bunch of platforms. The other is SFV.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Conclusion: Juggs must be a witch.
Juggs can see the future.
I actually predicted it even earlier on @coolwhip status/profile: http://testyourmight.com/members/coolwhip.11187/?page=3#profile-post-155187

Juggs Oct 1st said:
Kung Lao. It means Kung Lao. tHat tier
Juggs Oct 1st said:
In my opinion, they will find a way to work him into the story. He was the face of competitive MK9 at least for awhile, with PL winning EVO twice with him. That may not even be a factor at all, but Boon seems to show up at EVO every year now, so I think he would definitely do something like this. I mean, I have better justifications and shit, but it's all just speculation at this point.