What's new

Boon retweets boot image, this time hinting at "Jacks" see for yourself

Maasik

Noob
75%.

How can you like this series when you don't like a majority of it's classic and staple characters?

That'd be like liking Street Fighter but hating the entire cast of SFII.

Unless you're making a hyperbole out of it, or you just mean from a gameplay standpoint.
I mean from a gameplay standpoint, but some just weren't aesthetically pleasing IMO. To be fair though, I played casually during MK9 so I was a scrub.. had no idea the FGC even existed lol. So maybe if I really got into it I'd feel differently, but most of the characters just never grew on me.

75%.

How can you like this series when you don't like a majority of it's classic and staple characters?

That'd be like liking Street Fighter but hating the entire cast of SFII.

Unless you're making a hyperbole out of it, or you just mean from a gameplay standpoint.
I only like Kenshi and Kabal in the mk universe for gameplay. I don't give a fuck about stories or anything else. I honestly wouldn't have given a shit if scorpion or sub was missing from mk. More new faces to try out, the better.

People have different tastes.

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
If it is in fact Jax, then Ed:

I'm disappointed in your hints. Anyone could figure this one out. You aren't living up to your potential. You used to be a pro at cryptic trolling. I love you. Call your mother.

trufenix

bye felicia
6 months away and still 15 characters to reveal, get this shit going NRS.
It seems some of you are still confused about how this works. They will never reveal them all. Never have. Never will. Major characters will get trailers, minors will only be revealed as punching bags in major characters trailers. One or two may get screenshots or paragraph in a magazine but we'll spend months playing the is he real or just a boss / costume / cinema / cameo game. Finally, there will be at least one character who will simply be ignored in press, and we will only know about because of an achievement, a leak, or whoever finds a street date breaker first and streams it.

All we can hope is that nobody relevant (who gives a shit about meat or mokap, really) requires 3+ hours of story mode to unlock. They seemed to get away from that with Injustice, but MK is their flagship secret hiding game and someone is bound to still be salty about that file dump that obliterated all of MK9s mystique a month before release.

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Wait, why did we jump to conclusion about Jack = Jax?

We did this when we thought About all possibilities of a silhouette ball headed guy and didn't think much about it ever being Quan Chi

Let's take Jack out of the equation. What are we missing?

smoke420

Noob
everyone here wants different characters to be on this roster.... can we just settle it ? can someone make a thread where we vote ONLY top 3 who you want

smoke420

Noob
ITS SHANG TSUNG AND JAX !

1. I ALWAYS SAID BOOT #5 IS JAX.
2. #2 IS SHANG.
3. SHANG STEALS SOULS
4. STORY WISE, SHANG HAS TO BE IN THIS GAME SOMEWHERE.
5 .HE PUT 2 JACK NICKLOSON PICTURES INBETWEEN THOSE BOOTS HINTING AT A SOUL STEAL.
6. I REALLY JUST WANT SHANG IN MKX