What's new

Boon hints at the next Mortal Kombat X character reveal; likely at GamesCom

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
These gifs made me more hype about the game than they should have.........i dont even........ But watch the next character be Meat or some shiz :joker:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Way to steal my thread @STORMS allready posted about it. lol may as well close mine.
did you tag me? You need to tag me! I prefer that greatly and if there is a descent write-up I can also promote it A LOT easier too. Sometimes I'm forced to promote via mobile and it's not near as easy as being at home on my laptop.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Honestly, I'm fine with whoever else is in the game. I needed either Baraka or Raiden to be in and I got one of them at least, so good luck to the rest of you that are hoping for a specific character.

I'm hoping it's bearded Johnny Cage, Or milfff Sonya. Also, online mode, I have no idea what they have in mind but I'm super hyped.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Now that Raiden has been announced idgaf who's next but I'm hoping for a new character but an old one wouldn't make me mad either
My obvious list ends with Quan Chi, if they announce another returning character it will be Quan.

By i really hope is Tanya or Fujin

Espio

Kokomo
I really hope it's an MK4 character.

So far we've gotten four new and three classic, I think it's time for Kai, Fujin, or Tanya, preferably the first two cause Raiden and Cassie seem all alone in the good guy corner thus far.