What's new

Boon hints at the next Mortal Kombat X character reveal; likely at GamesCom

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
At this point I'd say maybe they are going to reveal an oldie who we all think is dead. Not to long ago he also tweeted something addressing that issue.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Character reveals are cool but I just want that news regarding the online environment already....

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
SPOILER ALERT -> Ed Boon is a huge troll and he just announces that you can make the COMs fight each other like in DOA or Mugen.
Best announcement ever!!!
ahaha Hmm I dunno what this could mean honestly though.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I really don't see how this is a hint specifically towards a character reveal other than "EVERYBODY HOPES IT IS THAT"

FFS, he could just be talking about a new game mode. Then what will you guys do?

E

Eldriken

I really don't see how this is a hint specifically towards a character reveal other than "EVERYBODY HOPES IT IS THAT"

FFS, he could just be talking about a new game mode. Then what will you guys do?
Be just as happy? I don't think anyone would complain if all we got was more information about the game outside of another character.

People are just speculating, which, newsflash, we're allowed to do.

Be just as happy? I don't think anyone would complain if all we got was more information about the game outside of another character.

People are just speculating, which, newsflash, we're allowed to do.
They may talk about the online mode! I remember in the last interview i watched they talked about how they would reveal some info on it soon!

I really hope that's what it is. I love hearing about new characters but I REALLY want to know what online will be like.

E

Eldriken

They may talk about the online mode! I remember in the last interview i watched they talked about how they would reveal some info on it soon!

I really hope that's what it is. I love hearing about new characters but I REALLY want to know what online will be like.
I hope we don't get the same shit we did with MK9. They told everyone that they spent a lot of time focusing on the online component and look how it turned out.

But hey, with this being next-gen and how good the game looks right now, I've got high hopes for how well they're handling the online this time around.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
This is the first time my twitter got so much attention lmao.

Seriously though... Ermac, Rain, or Shinnok. Meat would be cool too =)