What's new

Boon hints at Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Batwing, Blue Beetle, Lobo & Story details

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Im making an exclusive group for true Aquaman fans to share tech and discuss strategy just so casuals who take him as a joke can never level up.
Dont forget to Trident. Here's hoping that thing works like Shao Kahns and its EX does a corner Carry like Raiden's Superman. I wanna feeeeeeel the power on that thing when I chuck it into someone.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
you think he'll use hook hand water hand or his trident?
I'm hoping he has the magic hand as well as his trident. The concept art that was shown a few months ago (whether or not it's Injustice-related) also looked plausible for a fighting game, with water jets running through a suit on his body. His trident would be awesome for long-range attacks similar to Kitana's f2.

I'm hoping he has the magic hand as well as his trident. The concept art that was shown a few months ago (whether or not it's Injustice-related) also looked plausible for a fighting game, with water jets running through a suit on his body. His trident would be awesome for long-range attacks similar to Kitana's f2.
both would be awesome. it makes sense having a suit that keeps him at his prime. hopefully they will do that. when i think of the water hand i remember rain's specials basically. it could heal too. i don't know how could they bring dehydration to a fighting game

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Man, I am going to be the first member bro'. He is one of my top three superheroes, and will at the very least be my alt behind Joker. I'm going to put him before Bats for sure.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Man, I am going to be the first member bro'. He is one of my top three superheroes, and will at the very least be my alt behind Joker. I'm going to put him before Bats for sure.

no playing both sides of the field here...

You gotta be all in on the Aquaman lifestyle or else...

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

Edward Nashton = Riddler
Edward Bloomberg = Kid Devil/Red Devil
Edward Lytener = Luminus
Jonathan Crane = Scarecrow

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
I believe there actually is a developer at NRS named John Edwards, so it's probably just Boon's way of saying the countdown is halfway over.

dendeno9

Noob

Still waiting.
STATIC SHOCK. That's his name. I've been looking up some other characters that I somewhat remember from childhood, but I just couldn't remember this guy's name, but I do recall some episode where he was with Batman and static asked "Where's Robin?" Then Batman replied "He's with the Teen Titans."

STATIC SHOCK. That's his name. I've been looking up some other characters that I somewhat remember from childhood, but I just couldn't remember this guy's name, but I do recall some episode where he was with Batman and static asked "Where's Robin?" Then Batman replied "He's with the Teen Titans."
it's just static actually. i didn't like superheroes growing up. now they don't show the cartoons on cartoon network. that sucks.

dendeno9

Noob
it's just static actually. i didn't like superheroes growing up. now they don't show the cartoons on cartoon network. that sucks.
Okay, Static. Regardless that would be amazing if he was in Injustice and I'd definitely main. He's just got that swag, kinda like Cyblax.

shaowebb

no playing both sides of the field here...

You gotta be all in on the Aquaman lifestyle or else...
Me an character loyalty don't mix. I'm only diehard about Iron Fist, The Ray, and Green Arrow. GA is already in so I'm maining him unless The Ray comes up somehow. I'm simply scouting guys to have fun as alt choices. Currently my backup is The Flash since I've always had a thing for speedsters. Feels great that both look dynamite out there.

shaowebb

Wait...Boon is down to his last Reeses now isnt he? That means we're about to get a reveal in the next week or so!

I knew taking all these reaction shots before I shaved would be handy...

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Me an character loyalty don't mix. I'm only diehard about Iron Fist, The Ray, and Green Arrow. GA is already in so I'm maining him unless The Ray comes up somehow. I'm simply scouting guys to have fun as alt choices. Currently my backup is The Flash since I've always had a thing for speedsters. Feels great that both look dynamite out there.

just looked up The Ray and dammmmmmmmmm dudes abilities are insane...

Avatar is a question mark. I'm worried now.

Of course I could just be looking into it too much. Was it always a question mark?

shaowebb

just looked up The Ray and dammmmmmmmmm dudes abilities are insane...
Yeah and his visuals are insanely awesome looking. No one else in comics ever really had the same look or style of old 90's Ray. Its why I'm such a fan of his character premise...it just has a LOT of potential to write for and draw for so why not use him?

Check out My petition thread for the guy to get a really nice looking rundown of his history, powers and looks. He's probably the biggest longshot possible for this game so I don't hold out hope for him, but he would fit and he would be awesome.