What's new

Boon Confirms, No Demo for Mortal Kombat X

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I'm pretty sure when they released the Injustice demo, nothing was leaked. If they were to do an MKX Demo, I'm sure nothing would get leaked.
The title screen is a massive mind blowing spoiler why do you think you have never even seen anything but the selection screen.... :eek: :DOGE

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Well on the bright side, we don't have to worry about assholes mining it and getting spoilers, and posting them here.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
A study done about a couple of years ago actually discovered that games would sell more on release day if they DON'T have a demo beforehand.

That and I'm sure that there would be some broken stuff on the demo like Johnny and Lex Luther block infinites from Mk9 and Injustice.

I'll never forget a video I saw when Mk9's demo first came out. It was of three well known Japanese fighting game players doing the block infinite on the demo and just laughing at NRS and MK9. It honestly hurt a little bit like someone was laughing at my little brother or something.

I'm glad there's no demo, really.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
A study done about a couple of years ago actually discovered that games would sell more on release day if they DON'T have a demo beforehand.

That and I'm sure that there would be some broken stuff on the demo like Johnny and Lex Luther block infinites from Mk9 and Injustice.

I'll never forget a video I saw when Mk9's demo first came out. It was of three well known Japanese fighting game players doing the block infinite on the demo and just laughing at NRS and MK9. It honestly hurt a little bit like someone was laughing at my little brother or something.

I'm glad there's no demo, really.
This also...
Just gives me 2 more months of not losing every match in MKX...

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
ugh Don't really need a demo if you ask me, Plus it just builds up the anticipation of wanting to play... Also seeing what happen with MK9's demo NRS isn't taking any chances lol.