What's new

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend - XB1/PS4 Tags

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Terumi actually has a 1 frame infinite link in the corner. It's Forward Diagonal Heavy, then down down Heavy (his curb stomp move) but you have to sequence it right with his stomps. I'll try to post a video when I get home. I've only done it once.
Just in case. Idk if BB still does the same indicator but the combo counter goes from red numbers to blue to signify a combo that an opponent can tech out. It also lists each hit in a combo where a tech could've happened. That may be what's happening.

Slightly better. Probably like mid tier now.
Theoretical top tier. Ends games in two touches and is no longer hurting for reversal or gain art stock. Offense apparently has OS hit confirms in it and has almost no weaknesses. Fireball game is still top notch.

Terumi has no infinite, turn on teching or I guess if you can loop it the stomps will scale enough to tech out mid special move.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Just in case. Idk if BB still does the same indicator but the combo counter goes from red numbers to blue to signify a combo that an opponent can tech out. It also lists each hit in a combo where a tech could've happened. That may be what's happening.
That must be what it is then. I was going through special moves with characters to see who else I liked and found it. I'm almost positive that it's something in which could be stopped after a length of time.

Creepy00

Noob
Huh, I wasn't aware this was out already. I may consider picking this up, as I had fun playing chrono phantasma (previous version) with friends. I used to main platinum (anime looking girl) and the wolf dude.

Anyways, add me up just in case I happen to get it. If not, then there is MKX. Also, does this have the skull girl drive for PS3 arcade sticks to ps4?

Psn:Subzero142

True Grave

Huh, I wasn't aware this was out already. I may consider picking this up, as I had fun playing chrono phantasma (previous version) with friends. I used to main platinum (anime looking girl) and the wolf dude.

Anyways, add me up just in case I happen to get it. If not, then there is MKX. Also, does this have the skull girl drive for PS3 arcade sticks to ps4?

Psn:Subzero142
Adding and I hope so. Don't have it for PS4 yet so I can't tell you if it does, but it works fine on XB1 with the Titan One.

Creepy00

Noob
I'm curious, did anyone in here get it for PS3/Xbox 360? I asked because CPE doesn't have the skullgirl drive for PS3 arcade sticks to work. So, instead I was thinking of getting for the ps3.

True Grave

I'm curious, did anyone in here get it for PS3/Xbox 360? I asked because CPE doesn't have the skullgirl drive for PS3 arcade sticks to work. So, instead I was thinking of getting for the ps3.
I was kind of bent by that since I play on a hitbox. I prefer playing BBCPEX on XB1 because it doesn't time out my Titan One converter like it does on PS4.

True Grave

Word

When I get back to my ps4 definitely. I've only been through a bit of Makoto mission.
Send me a message on PlayStation when you feel like playing and I'll let you know if I'm around. I have the app my phone will let me know.