What's new

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend - XB1/PS4 Tags

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
The purpose of this thread is to gather all the BlazBlue players and to get some games in. I currently have it on the XB1 and will be getting it next week for PS4.

Please post your system, tags, and characters you play. I'll start it off

Characters:

Hazama
Tao
Lambda

XB1: KHTC True Grave
PS4: KHTC_TrueGrave

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I don't have this one because I'm taking a break on BB and actually fully try GG. But I'd like to have a list of anyone who plays anime games on PS4 so please add me.

If i were to play: Makoto, Hakumen. Maybe Izayoi.

PSN: Buyacushun

True Grave

I don't have this one because I'm taking a break on BB and actually fully try GG. But I'd like to have a list of anyone who plays anime games on PS4 so please add me.

If i were to play: Makoto, Hakumen. Maybe Izayoi.

PSN: Buyacushun
I just started playing, but already have a really solid grasp on it. And it's fun as Hell. Also add me for MKX games too if you'd like on the PS4.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I just started playing, but already have a really solid grasp on it. And it's fun as Hell. Also add me for MKX games too if you'd like on the PS4.
Cool will do. I don't h ave any psn right now but I will be back online shortly.

The hardest part for me when i first started anime games with BBCS was the overall pace and defending against it. The games are immensely fun though. A couple things that were a bit for me to get used to was remembering things like barrier block for more pushback, instant block, and some moves are unblockable in the air unless you barrier block. Oh and be ready for a throw at any point lol. Hope you stick with it.

True Grave

Cool will do. I don't h ave any psn right now but I will be back online shortly.

The hardest part for me when i first started anime games with BBCS was the overall pace and defending against it. The games are immensely fun though. A couple things that were a bit for me to get used to was remembering things like barrier block for more pushback, instant block, and some moves are unblockable in the air unless you barrier block. Oh and be ready for a throw at any point lol. Hope you stick with it.
Yeah, I need to go over the different blocks again since I need that for when I start playing people. Grabs I'm used to from when I played UMvC3 and as far as pace of game/movement goes. I just need to keep playing and start playing people. That and optimize the damage on my combos.

lslick

Stole this pic from Doombawkz :P
Yeah, I need to go over the different blocks again since I need that for when I start playing people. Grabs I'm used to from when I played UMvC3 and as far as pace of game/movement goes. I just need to keep playing and start playing people. That and optimize the damage on my combos.
SpLSlick

Just picked up this game....Im pretty bad at it though

I have never played anime fighters. Mostly stuck to nrs games. Can someone tell what are the main differences? Should I buy this game for ps4?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I have never played anime fighters. Mostly stuck to nrs games. Can someone tell what are the main differences? Should I buy this game for ps4?
Way more mobility in these kinda games. There's a reason some people have called them "air dash" fighters. Very offensive oriented game with a bit more complex systems you have to keep aware of. Such as fatal counters, barrier blocks, multiple ways to recoveries isn't it to say that a character can't be defensive or zoning but it usually leads to their offense in a way. If you already understand fighters not much different just the pace and learning all the different mixups and tactics. Oh back to block so it has crossups and everything else that entails.

That's my take on it though I haven't played in a long time. Just from what I remember thinking and feeling my first weeks of playing. Pretty fun game and nothing really plays like them except for those kind of games. Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, Persona.

Way more mobility in these kinda games. There's a reason some people have called them "air dash" fighters. Very offensive oriented game with a bit more complex systems you have to keep aware of. Such as fatal counters, barrier blocks, multiple ways to recoveries isn't it to say that a character can't be defensive or zoning but it usually leads to their offense in a way. If you already understand fighters not much different just the pace and learning all the different mixups and tactics. Oh back to block so it has crossups and everything else that entails.

That's my take on it though I haven't played in a long time. Just from what I remember thinking and feeling my first weeks of playing. Pretty fun game and nothing really plays like them except for those kind of games. Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, Persona.
thanks, maybe gonna pick it up, hopefully they offer a demo of some kind

True Grave

I'm addicted to it at this point...even tho it's new. Plus I believe the new Skull Girls drops tomorrow or Tuesday. I think I'll give that a try too along with GG.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Oh.
I didn't know she was top tier.
:(
Well she was in BBCS2. Idk where she is at now. Probably middle to lowish. But in this game I don't think that ever meant not viable like it does it in others. I'm not to up to date with the current meta and tiers of the game. Like I know when CP first came out Izayoi was considered bottom but I'm sure that's change by now. . . .I hope

Last edited:

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Well she was in BBCS2. Idk where she is at now. Probably middle to lowish. But in this game I don't that ever meant not viable like it does it in others. I'm not to up to date with the current meta and tiers of the game. Like I know when CP first came out Izayoi was considered bottom but I'm sure that's change by now. . . .I hope
Makoto was bottom tier in vanilla Chrono Phantasma but I think she got major buffs in Extend so she should be pretty good now.

True Grave

Terumi actually has a 1 frame infinite link in the corner. It's Forward Diagonal Heavy, then down down Heavy (his curb stomp move) but you have to sequence it right with his stomps. I'll try to post a video when I get home. I've only done it once.

Last edited:

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
PSN is The_Truth4591. Been playing BlazBlue since CS1. Don't have Extend yet, but I'll probably get it soon.