What's new

Strategy Best Stage for Deathstroke

I know Aris would probably say Ferris Aircraft, but I would like to offer a different opinion. I think the Halls of Justice is where all your Deathstrokes want to be at.

If you can't figure out why, lets discuss.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
There's already a couple of stage discussion threads on the DS board.
I do like Hall of Justice though.

I didn't want to be a dick and make a new thread about this, but I just discovered that Deathstroke has an inescapable 64% combo on the halls of justice stage.

After activating the homing bot that drives around, fire off high gun shots until the enemy falls. Once he is about to be hit by the bot active your super move. 54% and inescapable if they let you get to full screen and the homing bot comes your way.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Hall of Justice is his best stage IMO. Those things on the ground u can activate basically hit 100% of the time due to DS's air gunshot.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Indeed, not just Aris Aircraft, but most stages benefit him, since he has the zoning advantage which lets him dictate the use of interactables.

You'll have an easier time deciding what stages you don't like as DS.

Indeed, not just Aris Aircraft, but most stages benefit him, since he has the zoning advantage which lets him dictate the use of interactables.

You'll have an easier time deciding what stages you don't like as DS.
Only quoting this so you get an alert, but are you aware if there are different stage sizes in this game? I get the general feeling that some are bigger than others but you'd be the one to know this for sure.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I used to think it was Hall of Justice, but now I think it's Stryker Island. If DS can get into the left corner, it's ggs. He can zone all day and if they start to get too close he's got not one, but two really good reusable interactables at his disposal, and the robot's shotgun can be meter-burned for a ton of armor.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I used to think it was Hall of Justice, but now I think it's Stryker Island. If DS can get into the left corner, it's ggs. He can zone all day and if they start to get too close he's got not one, but two really good reusable interactables at his disposal, and the robot's shotgun can be meter-burned for a ton of armor.
Wtffffffff the gun CAN be meter burned. Lol that makes no sense to me, but that's good news! What goes better with DS's guns than more guns?

Would it be possible to make a list ordering the stages from largest length to lowest? I think Batcaves lower level is one of the largest (when the right wall has been broken), and one of the smaller ones is Fortress of Solitude.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wtffffffff the gun CAN be meter burned. Lol that makes no sense to me, but that's good news! What goes better with DS's guns than more guns?

Would it be possible to make a list ordering the stages from largest length to lowest? I think Batcaves lower level is one of the largest (when the right wall has been broken), and one of the smaller ones is Fortress of Solitude.
The robot's gun also hits jumping opponents, unlike most interactibles, meaning it can't be avoided if you are within its range.

I also like any stage with floating interactables; not because DS can use them, but because you know exactly where to place your aerial gunshots. :)