1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
scorpion,
sure its the NRS logo. thats awesome.

lex's is a close 2nd though.
ares's is pretty sweet aswell with the pop off

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
No love for Wonder Woman's pop-singer diva pose with her backup dancers behind her??!

Jokers is best.

Aquamans is pretty bad. "K I won Ima go back to my fishbowl now."

Benzo

Vic Stone
Seriously? Is this even a topic? I call more shots with my cell phone than half of the so called "heroes" and the rest of the poor excuse for criminals.

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
Green Lantern's is the best because he goes into space to hangout with cardboard cutouts.

I just like it cause I can tell where the game's budget started getting low.

medhood

Noob
Green arrow and Joker, the two should team would be awesome Joker burns the opponent and Green Arrow provides the fireworks.

Trudy? It's done. Call a meeting of the board. Project source. And arrange pickup for the suit. Needs a tune-up. *Casually walks away*

Justice

Noob
I'm gonna haveta say Zod. What's more badass than a whole planet cheering for you?

Close 2nd would have to be Killer Frost. I love how she just parks her butt and a chair forms underneath it ;)

medhood

Noob
Can't stop Grundy.
Well he's a zombie that just rise up again every time he dies so yeah only Batman can stop him as he has zombie repellent spray in his utility belt cause his utility belt carries everything but in all seriousness the only thing I cant stop is grundy grabbing me and slamming me all over the place.