What's new

Best Injustice Win Pose

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Out of the characters showcased so far in IGAU, who do you guys think has the best win pose?

I think that Black Adam's is my favorite at the moment.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Black Adam blows everyone away in this category imo, but behind him I would say Deathstroke or Doomsday.

trufenix

bye felicia
I was going to put in my post if we think we will ever see something Quan Chi tier in the win pose category. Nothing comes close to that in MK9.
Quan Chi's win pose is pretty boss, if you can somehow resist the urge to do fatality one, but Algol and Dr. Doom win the pimp chair competition by actually taking time out to chilllax mid fight.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Quan Chi's win pose is pretty boss, if you can somehow resist the urge to do fatality one, but Algol and Dr. Doom win the pimp chair competition by actually taking time out to chilllax mid fight.
lol that SCV one is so godlike!! lmfao

trufenix

bye felicia
lol that SCV one is so godlike!! lmfao
In SCIV it was just kind tacked onto the end of his critical finish, but in SCV he's got like juggles and all sorts of goofy shit involving the chair (including a glitch that makes it stick to him for the rest of the fight).

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
GRUNDY

Edit: Wait, what the fuck am I talking about, this isn't even a competition. Joker's is the best win pose in the history of video games.
I also think Joker's standard throw is the dirtiest in FGC history

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Deathstroke and Superman's "Kneel" just because of the pure arrogance of them, it would be infuriating to lose to them.