What's new

Best Ermac Player?

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Aye metz, check out my ermac on the devastation stream! I played yesterday under kamikaze. Id like some input bro! I looked sloppy but I wasnt used to the tvs at the time. Haha I finally got on a stream

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Yea u seemed nervous.I was my first Tournament.Next time when u play a johnny cage when he gets close try a quick dash and grab its very effective. Also Try to do more 3,1 3,1,2 mix ups more.Also you have to learn how to space and stay at max range of TKpush.When they dash you back dash to stay at the right distance keeping them away and forcing them to have to jump..You just have to be more patient though.I see ermac as a punishing character wait your opponent out, wait for him to make a mistake and captalize.Keep him guessing and force him to make a error.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Man I was nervous each match really.. But I have a real problem wit a good jc. Maybe its jus marvaz. He reads me very well so I jus mind fucked myself.. I wasng playin like I usually do, I respected him too much. But im still learnin! Next time ill be better

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Aye metz, check out my ermac on the devastation stream! I played yesterday under kamikaze. Id like some input bro! I looked sloppy but I wasnt used to the tvs at the time. Haha I finally got on a stream
Hey m8 can you tell me which link is your matches at plz ?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
From the bottom of the screen im on the 2nd 3rd n 4th video. Im kamikaze

http://www.twitch.tv/devastationevent/videos

Couldnt see them all cause the video just kept freezing all the time and it wouldnt load. But i managed to see your fight against a Kabal and Smoke.Generally you played well, just dont use ex moves as a WU attack and dont use at all EX teleport.Not worth the meter.Against Kabal try to outzone him after a successful TKP dont rush him in.Against Smoke to be honest its a pain in the ass cause generally in my opinion its a MU in Smoke's favor.Just try and punish him hard for any mistakes he does.You played generally really good.Oh and btw dont waste EX special moves in combos unless you go for the kill.Its not worth it.Oh and one more thing.You need to use more throws :) And against Smoke a good tip i can give you is almost always finish your combos with F4 for a setup and a free jump.I believe that midscreen and fullscreen he is much more dangerous than in close range.Couldnt see your other matches unfortunately :(

Ermaculate_Slim

I'm watching devastation and they were talking about the best ermac player and the only one they mentioned was some 12 year old punk kid that rages when he loses.No mention of Krayzie or Metzos. Also I need to get to a tournament one day and show them how deadly ermac really is when played correctly since they make him look like a after thought.B- tier my ass

Ermaculate_Slim

He's B- tier, so far, because his normals suck ass and he gets bodied by some of the chars in the game. Pretty reasonable to understand
Maybe so but he shouldnt be on the same level as quan chi imo.Besides ermacs normals arent as bad as people make out.He can pressure

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You did well man

good job

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Maybe so but he shouldnt be on the same level as quan chi imo.Besides ermacs normals arent as bad as people make out.He can pressure
Never said he couldn't pressure. Never said that at all. What I said was, his normals suck. Other chars have better tools than him. Don't focus on tier placement so much. If you think he should be repped well, show up to a tournament. Talk is cheap.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I'm watching devastation and they were talking about the best ermac player and the only one they mentioned was some 12 year old punk kid that rages when he loses.No mention of Krayzie or Metzos. Also I need to get to a tournament one day and show them how deadly ermac really is when played correctly since they make him look like a after thought.B- tier my ass

Yeah i ve heard of him too.I really dont care about that to tell you the truth.If he can play Ermac well i got no problem.Ofc he ll rage if he loses.He is 12 years old ! Plus i m not well known in the US so thats why they arent talking about me.But Krayzie has a really good Ermac and i really dont understand why he wasnt mentioned.I believe in the US he might be the best Ermac and ofc one of the best Ermac players in the world.Well truth be told i saw some footage yesterday and some things that Tom Brady said about the EU.And they werent nice judging from the way he said them.I got no quarrel with him though cause he has supported the MK com so much.But he shouldnt be ironic in his comments.Anyway i dont want to start any flaming in the Ermac posts so i ll drop it here.If Tom has something to say to me about that matter he can always pm me if he wants.Ofc if he wasnt being ironic about the things he said i apologize.

Edit :16bits, my name is METZOS not MENTOS :)

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Yeah i ve heard of him too.I really dont care about that to tell you the truth.If he can play Ermac well i got no problem.Ofc he ll rage if he loses.He is 12 years old ! Plus i m not well known in the US so thats why they arent talking about me.But Krayzie has a really good Ermac and i really dont understand why he wasnt mentioned.I believe in the US he might be the best Ermac and ofc one of the best Ermac players in the world.Well truth be told i saw some footage yesterday and some things that Tom Brady said about the EU.And they werent nice judging from the way he said them.I got no quarrel with him though cause he has supported the MK com so much.But he shouldnt be ironic in his comments.Anyway i dont want to start any flaming in the Ermac posts so i ll drop it here.If Tom has something to say to me about that matter he can always pm me if he wants.Ofc if he wasnt being ironic about the things he said i apologize.

Edit :16bits, my name is METZOS not MENTOS :)
tbh i dnt wanna sound like a dick or nothin but 16bit commentary was misinformative (still good and hes an awesome guy). He was talking about shit he didnt knw about.
Example: That random noob player crawling shadow and he kept doing the portal resets but didnt evens et them up right and tht lao kept fallin for them every time instead of jumpng. !6 bit screams out "NEW NOOB TECH!"

yeah tht shit was new day 1 of patch #1....lol

Josh99 is a rlly good ermac just hes needs to control his emotions better when he gets flustered and he can do a lot better. Keep a clear head.

Best ermacs imo

1) Metzos13
2) Krazyie
3) Josh99

gotta represent my fellow Grecian. Keep up the good work metzos

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
tbh i dnt wanna sound like a dick or nothin but 16bit commentary was misinformative. He was talking about shit he didnt knw about.
Example: That random noob player crawling shadow and he kept doing the portal resets but didnt evens et them up right and tht lao kept fallin for them every time instead of jumpng. !6 bit screams out "NEW NOOB TECH!"

yeah tht shit was new day 1 of patch #1....lol

Josh99 is a rlly good ermac just hes needs to control his emotions better when he gets flustered and he can do a lot better. Keep a clear head.

Best ermacs imo

1) Metzos13
2) Krazyie
3) Josh99

gotta represent my fellow Grecian. Keep up the good work metzos

Thnx Hitoshura really appreciate it m8 :).I was joking about 16bits saying that about my name :) But Tom was really ironic when the EU players came up.Not us Greek players but most especially the UK players.I mean these guys are good.Its just in another post there was some flaming from some US players against the EU players.For example that we think we are better than the US players etc etc.Those words never came up by any of us.The only thing that was said is that me, Nivek (Raiden player) and Hidan could easily compete against the high lvled players of our US counterparts.Thats all.And then some other shit which i really dont remember.

Ermaculate_Slim

Yea man metzos and Krayzie are the best ermacs ive seen.I think Ive seen josh play on VSM I think not sure if it was him or not.I'm trying to get in the offline scene also down here in new orleans we got another tournament coming up next month and we are planning to travel to a event in a few months.Alot of people say I should be traveling to tournaments they claim im the best ermac they've seen down here so I think Id do pretty well.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Yea man metzos and Krayzie are the best ermacs ive seen.I think Ive seen josh play on VSM I think not sure if it was him or not.I'm trying to get in the offline scene also down here in new orleans we got another tournament coming up next month and we are planning to travel to a event in a few months.Alot of people say I should be traveling to tournaments they say im the best ermac they've seen down here so I think Id do pretty well.

True.You should try and expand more in the offline scene cause thats the only way your rep will go up.Although i really dont wanna admit it but no one will take you seriously if you play only online.Thats the bitter truth in this matter.I learned that the hard way cause i used to be too an exclusive online player in MK.I wish you the best of luck Slim.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Thnx Hitoshura really appreciate it m8 :).I was joking about 16bits saying that about my name :) But Tom was really ironic when the EU players came up.Not us Greek players but most especially the UK players.I mean these guys are good.Its just in another post there was some flaming from some US players against the EU players.For example that we think we are better than the US players etc etc.Those words never came up by any of us.The only thing that was said is that me, Nivek (Raiden player) and Hidan could easily compete against the high lvled players of our US counterparts.Thats all.And then some other shit which i really dont remember.
brady dnt rlly mean it. He spread hype through salt so dnt take offense to it. Hes just trying to get u guys here to play us. Also idk if u saw josh @ vsm b/c he never came down here. he lives upstate NY.

Ermaculate_Slim

I hate online play dude.I only do it to learn match ups.I did well my 1st tourny and I think Id do pretty well in a major dont wanna sound conceited but thats the attitude u have to have.Yea but I do plan on expanding offline and traveling to tournaments.But I'm just starting out.

Edit:Yea I know u wanted to see my fight footage and they'll be up soon.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
brady dnt rlly mean it. He spread hype through salt so dnt take offense to it. Hes just trying to get u guys here to play us. Also idk if u saw josh @ vsm b/c he never came down here. he lives upstate NY.
Ok.That will be hard cause the expenses to go to the US are really alot.But a tournament is underway on Feb in France i think.We could all meet there.I still dont know the exact details.Anyway if he wasnt being ironic then my bad.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I hate online play dude.I only do it to learn match ups.I did well my 1st tourny and I think Id do pretty well in a major dont wanna sound conceited but thats the attitude u have to have.Yea but I do plan on expanding offline and traveling to tournaments.But I'm just starting out.
Heh true.You must have a good spirit if you are to enter the tournament.I learned that the hard way too.Went undefeated in the entire SVB and then lost just before the final 4 to UsedforGlue's Reptile simply because i didnt know the MU well.That really shook me down.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Ok.That will be hard cause the expenses to go to the US are really alot.But a tournament is underway on Feb in France i think.We could all meet there.I still dont know the exact details.Anyway if he wasnt being ironic then my bad.
see id be down if VSM had a lot of $ to throw away. id def go!!! I wanna play u and hidan and the condiment bros and foxy grandpa! :/

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
see id be down if VSM had a lot of $ to throw away. id def go!!! I wanna play u and hidan and the condiment bros and foxy grandpa! :/
Hahahahh that would be really nice.As you said in a previous post about us we ll give you a run for your money ! :)