What's new

Best commentator - MK9

Goldi

Noob
I get bored no matter how good they are and prefer them to be swapped periodically. Not usually in a "OMG I can't take it anymore!" way, but variety is just more interesting.

Especially with pairs of commentators. I like to see new dynamics between people. The same set with the same sort of banter for too long gets boring.

NKZero

Noob
Skisonic is my favorite for MK9, that dude brought so much hype... so did spooky
The funniest thing was, when he and that big dude commentated on the PDP tournament back in 2011, before I saw their faces, I (like many others) assumed that he had the deep voice lol. He was hype but I find him annoying tbh.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Tom Brady needs to stop being an emo kid with his whole imagined "the community doesn't like me commentating" bullshit and commentate whenever he gets a chance.

Seriously, I'm going to be greatly disappointed if he isn't wrecking the mic during grand finals at Evo '13.
I won't be because he'll be IN GF!

I think Pig does a really good job. Obviously Tom Brady. I like when Star Charger is commentating as well. Then there's the guy that commentates all the battle and brew tournaments. He's a good commentator in general. 16-bit is always good for a laugh, especially when he's making fun of YTW.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Tom when he's not whining and thrashing the game, is def the best commentator, and i mean by far.

Bit and chef at the A tier.

Triforce, reo and pig? jade tier right there...

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
I was rewatching several MK9 tournaments of 2012 and I personally fucking love the hype that Triforce (not sure if that's how you spell it) and Spooky bring to the stream. Tom Brady brings the knowledge, but Tri and Spooky bring the hype.

Thoughts?
Lol who's that guy in your sig?

That short black dude that commentated at PDP. He was very witty and analyzed the match pretty well for someone who didn't really play too much MK9