What's new

Best Anime Theme

gdf

Noob
Off the top of my head.

One Piece Opening 15(?) - Fight Together
This one really keeps an optimistic mood throughout the opening, showing trials and tribulations of the crew, as well as demonstrating the good times. Moreover a first-hand look at what the meaning of "taking bad times to better appreciate the good times" is.

Baccano - Gun's & Roses
This theme gives me a sense of confident relaxation throughout the series, while display scenes that are less than admirable at times. The contrast with the jaunty, light-hearted music with malicious intent essentially creates intrigue within the series, and as such is appropriate to achieve the goal of what an opening is.

Sengoku Basara: The Last Party - Flags
A bit more simple than the other songs, but I think it's simplicity doesn't detract from enjoyment. It shows(rather than tells) the determination within each major character behind their goals, in a very stylized manner.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't watch much anime but I find myself getting more into it. I guess so far I can really say the Pokemon or maybe Sailormoon? Just brings back memories

MKGeneral4712

Let's Get Dangerous
For me I really like

Trigun's op

and Wolf's Rain op

in addition to a lot of what people said before like cowboy bebop op, Baccaco op and
Elfen Lied op

SZSR

Noob
Cowboy Bebop Intro, Rave Master Intro, Medabots Intro, and Shaman King intro.

Also the Intro to the first season of Sengoku Basara