What's new

Bat Metal?: Darth Arma Wins The Break Weekly #267

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
There is no Footage. If you read it even a bit you would know that there was no footage for injustice.
I read it which is why I was "crying" in the last post.

Also

Due to the overabundance of Street Fighter Players Injustice was not able to be streamed. Sorry.
This was the only line that said it wasn't streamed. Your a dick

Great job Forever Elite!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I read it which is why I was "crying" in the last post.

Also

This was the only line that said it wasn't streamed. Your a dick

Great job Forever Elite!
I saw you ask Decay so i answered it here. I figured that line was enough. Also i know i am. Sorry.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Nobody says that online players can't play offline. Let's stop perpetuating that lie. Pig and sonic fox play online all the time. It's just that they attend offline events and play the game at the highest level offline and not considered online warriors.

Curbo ended that online warrior shit back in match 2012. We all saw what happened dude is a beast. Congrats forever elite I hope to meet you sometime at an offline event and hang out. I love when online people start to play offline!

Tusk1407

Noob
the Break. To promote the King of the Monsters event, and apparently having a break steak is mandatory for tri state NRS involved players

Tusk1407

Noob
ah cool. maybe i'll come out of retirement and go 0-2 in igau. free venue is cool, im gonna get a break steak, and probably play some other stuff. looking forward to it =]

Yoaks

A spaceman
Nobody says that online players can't play offline. Let's stop perpetuating that lie. Pig and sonic fox play online all the time. It's just that they attend offline events and play the game at the highest level offline and not considered online warriors.

Curbo ended that online warrior shit back in match 2012. We all saw what happened dude is a beast. Congrats forever elite I hope to meet you sometime at an offline event and hang out. I love when online people start to play offline!
Juupiter as well.

A few things. Kdz got second not third. Still congrats to forever elite for making top 3. Second why is it that Perfect Legends Thread about him leaving his sponsor got Bummed on the front page. Like i wake up to find that Im already 4th which i dont really mind but the fact that a front page got bumped up even though it probably should not have been kinda irks the shit out me.
Hey i bumped this to keep it from falling off ;)