What's new

Bat Metal?: Darth Arma Wins The Break Weekly #267

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Notable Mentions:
KDZ Makes his return from DA BEECH trying to remember bits and pieces of his weekend at DA BEECH
JRosa makes his return but which character will he use this week
A new Challenger Appears in the name of Forever Elite How will he stack against the top players in Jersey
Mista Foo also makes his first Appearance. Will he be able to Foo the players at the break
Icy Lives. The stream monsters Hero Icy attempts to get supers every game

People Missing:
Indecisive was not able to make it due to car troubles.
Buupiter decides to enter the Hyperbolic time chamber to think about his life as the monster
Lance Is trapped in the real world vortex
As he appears he then vanishes Steveo Supremo is no where to be found
Chongo is not able to find a ride to break so does not appear with his new character
Revolver's Money Suit was in the shop and was not able to fly to the break in style
GRRRRRRRRR's Laughing Venom was on debuff so he could not make it
King Jamez Lantern Ring needed to be recharged.

Due to the overabundance of Street Fighter Players Injustice was not able to be streamed. Sorry.

From Left to right: Forever Elite, Darth Arma, KDZ, Chris

First Place: Emp| Darth Arma
Second Place: Emp| KDZ
Third Place: Forever Elite

The Empire Continues to rise once again as 2 out of the 3 people in top 3 are Emp Members

Cue Theme Music:
@DarthArma Give me a KFLAY SONG

Challonge Brackets:
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak267igau

Ultra Street Fighter 4:
For those of you who want to watch some Ultra SF then you are in luck because a good amount of the matches were streamed for Ultra this week. Below is the link to Jaxel's YouTube Channel were you will be able to view some of the SF Matches from this Week.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6iX-QsjwZYt6VvepoH2zZw

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

Shouts to Forever Elite for making Top 3 at his first tournament. I hope you had fun and i hope you return to The Break again.

Last edited:

Indecisive

A few things. Kdz got second not third. Still congrats to forever elite for making top 3. Second why is it that Perfect Legends Thread about him leaving his sponsor got Bummed on the front page. Like i wake up to find that Im already 4th which i dont really mind but the fact that a front page got bumped up even though it probably should not have been kinda irks the shit out me.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
A few things. Kdz got second not third. Still congrats to forever elite for making top 3. Second why is it that Perfect Legends Thread about him leaving his sponsor got Bummed on the front page. Like i wake up to find that Im already 4th which i dont really mind but the fact that a front page got bumped up even though it probably should not have been kinda irks the shit out me.

Indecisive

Pretty fucking much. Unless im missing something here. But PL's thread which is filled with pointless comments was posted before this one. So in theory he should be Under this thread on the front page. Apparently not. TYM the Biase is real.